Dates and locations of Calipari’s book-signing tour released

Calipari_PlayersFirst-678x1024

Want a signed copy of John Calipari’s new book, “Players First”? Dates and locations for Cal’s local book-signing tour were announced this afternoon. Here’s a list:

Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 3.16.11 PM

Remember, the signing event in Louisville on April 24, “An Evening with John Calipari,” will take place at The Clifton Center, and will feature a discussion led by our own Matt Jones. Tickets are $30, which gets you admission to the discussion with Calipari and Matt, a copy of Calipari’s new book, and a designated place in the book-signing line based on the letter on your ticket stub. Seating at the event will be general admission (no reserved seats). You can order your ticket here.

Can’t make it to one of the stops? You can order your copy of “Players First” online by clicking here.

25 Comments for Dates and locations of Calipari’s book-signing tour released

1. Matthew Caudill
    3:21 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Hey coach, “tweak” your schedule, and come to Paintsville!!!

• tom
      3:26 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Good one Matthew!

2. Dude...
    3:22 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Is Matt Jones the biggest brown noser or what? No wonder so many other sports writers want to punch him in the face and that he was fired from CBS.

• Adorable
      3:41 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

^^ The penis envy is strong with this one.

3. tom
    3:25 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

why do you call Coach Cal by his last name yet your boss by his first name? LOL. I guess because he is your boss. At the very least, be consistent

• Blue
      3:44 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

What do you expect? Its coming from Tyler so you know its going to be inconsistent

• Mrs. Tyler Thompson
      3:48 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

That came straight from UK. Complain to them.

• Blue
      4:06 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Well if it did you should cite your sources.

4. NKYCAT
    3:29 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

NKY is not Cincinnati. Seems to be a theme for this part of the state.
    Crestview is near Florence/Covington.! GO CATS

• Blue
      3:42 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Yes but fortunately both the Reds and Bengals are ‘cross the river…..

• Bledsoe's Biceps
      6:09 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Exactly. Why use an Ohio city to identify the Northern Ky location? Are they really afraid no one has heard of Florence or Covington?

• ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
      8:35 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Northern Kentucky once again on an island. Folks, it’s CRESTVIEW HILLS! Crestview is actually in Campbell County, between Cold Spring and Silver Grove. Cal’s Joseph-Beth signing is in Kenton County, at the Crestview Hills Town Center on Dixie Highway just south of I-275. Y’all come see us sometime, ya hear?

5. Mc
    3:34 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Heard the twins returning?

• Mc
      3:38 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Never mind. My friend’s an idiot and I am too lol.

• tom
      3:48 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Hopefully it is a premonition!

6. Chaz
    3:53 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

John Caipari has done something amazing. He has focused attention on the college players, NCAA’s ironic rules, letting player’s parent’s and grandparents see their children play in a game they can’t buy a ticket for because the ticket costs two hundred dollars, and maybe letting the players go home for Christmas. Or their birthday. Or a funeral. Or see their sister’s firstborn child without fearing repercussions from someone claiming to be looking after their best interests. Thanks John Calipari, hope you can succeed and proceed. or whatever slogan is in vogue at the moment. What your players have done speaks for itself.
    Go Cats!

7. jaws2 legit to quit
    3:59 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

If Calipari’s book is an ‘ace’ recruiter, how come the Panthers are full of deuces and treys? Please enlighten me.

8. RuppUK2K
    4:31 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Gotta love all the haters attacking Mrs. TT.
    Let me know when the office newsletter wants your opinion,
    Much less KSR.
    Keep it up Mrs. TT;
    Personally, my favorite KSR contributor.

• Blue
      4:39 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Lol hating? No, just being correct.

• Legally Blue
      4:42 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

RuppUK2K, well if she’s your favorite writer then you may have down syndrome

9. RuppUK2K
    6:32 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

@Legally Blue;
    Since your insults come in the form of attacking those with mental disabilities,
    I can tell you’re a truly classless individual.
    You are a pathetic excuse for a human being,
    And even the most ill-behaved person with a mental disability is still 10 times the person you could ever hope to become.

• Legally Blue
      9:30 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Actually it is a genetic disorder, not a “mental disability” you degenerate. But nice try, next time if you are going to get in an argument with someone, at least give the right information. I may be classless, but odds are my classlessness and education have gotten me a lot farther than you in life already. I’ll think about you tomorrow morning when I walk in my office and look at my diploma’s on the wall and when I check my bank statement.

10. gary willis
    7:36 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Come to Orlando!!! Large contingent of COACH CAL fans!!! ANYTIME, ANY DAY ANYWHERE!!!! Come on COACH!!!!!!!!

11. kamharper
    7:54 pm April 15, 2014 Permalink

Crestview Hills, KENTUCKY not Cincinnati, Kentucky

12. Teresa Horne
    8:43 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

Believe it or not there are many people in Pikeville that read also. We are BBN fans as well. That’s all.