After changing his mind a few times, Darius West has finally settled on an NFL home.
The former UK safety has accepted a Rookie Mini-Camp invitation from the Oakland Raiders. West initially considered the New York Giants, then the Kansas City Chiefs before ultimately rolling with the Raiders. He told WKYT’s Alex Walker Oakland was his best opportunity.
For those keeping score at home, here’s every former Wildcat’s new NFL home.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Josh Allen, Bunchy Stallings
- Houston Texas: Lonnie Johnson, Derrick Baity
- New York Giants: George Asafo-Adjei, C.J. Conrad
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Benny Snell
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Mike Edwards
- Dallas Cowboys: Chris Westry
- Cleveland Browns: Dorian Baker