Darin Hinshaw to watch Mac Jones tonight

When the Kentucky football plane lands in Gainesville here in about an hour, Darin Hinshaw will hop in a car and drive two hours to Lake Mary High School, where Mac Jones will be playing later tonight. Our source close to the Jones situation tells us the four-star QB expects to see the Kentucky QBs coach at his game.

This just goes to show Kentucky isn’t giving up on Jones and won’t let him slip away to Alabama easily, despite Jones’ commitment to the Tide. The staff still believes Kentucky is close to Jones’ heart and that they’ll be able to sign him in the end.

And shout-out to the convenience of the Florida game for assisting UK in the recruitment.

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for Darin Hinshaw to watch Mac Jones tonight

1. KatsKlaws
    4:16 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

For what?

2. FBI Informant
    4:19 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

Drewfus, the only possible “slipping away” would be from Alabama, not from Kentucky. You do understand this simple concept, correct?

• UK Big Board Update
      5:43 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

See if you can’t spot a trend here:

FBI Informant August 10, 2016 at 12:56 pm | Permalink | Reply
      Like It (0)
      17 points? I’ll take So Miss and give you 2 to 1 odds.

They’re a better team. They may not win since it’s a road game but there’s no way in hell they lose by 17 points.

FBI Informant August 8, 2016 at 2:53 pm | Permalink | Reply
      Like It (0)
      Anyone that thinks 7 wins was going to happen is absolutely out of their freakin mind, over the top, blinders on.

This team is a 3-4 win team against this schedule.

The only wins are:
      NM St
      Missouri
      Austin Peay
      Possible wins:
      Southern Miss
      South Carolina

The rest are absolute losses with no questions about it whatsoever.

And if there are a couple of injuries at certain spots it’s gonna be a 2 win season.

Kentucky football is in the dumpster.

FBI Informant June 29, 2016 at 11:04 pm | Permalink | Reply
      Like It (0)
      I’m reaching? And UL isn’t my school. I’m a UK alum.

FBI Informant December 8, 2015 at 1:32 pm | Permalink
      Like It (0)
      You know what’s fun? When we post negative things about UL, knowing that UK has had their fair share of employees with run ins with the law, and UL fans are going to easily point all of them out with a 3sec Google search. It may be wise to not expose our own glass house.

FBI Informant December 8, 2015 at 2:43 pm | Permalink
      Like It (0)
      Uk is my alma-mater.
      But I live in Louisville. Unfortunately my alma-mater has a sports fanbase where the vast majority never went to college and therefore cannot conseptualize the difference between sports and real-life.

FBI Informant June 17, 2016 at 4:16 pm | Permalink
      Like It (1)
      Well, we know that the BOT at UL had many UK fans on it, including the person that was leaking info to Matt. Now Junior Bridgeman is in charge of the hiring of the new BOT. Junior will certainly be putting together an Athletics Friendly Board and I can’t imagine that being a big UK fan will be finding themselves as part of the group. You think Jurich has had power before? Just wait till he lobbies his people onto the BOT. Facilities and money for coaching is getting ready to go through the roof.

FBI Informant June 24, 2016 at 1:47 pm | Permalink
      Like It (0)
      Why all the butthurt? Forde said Cal owned the draft, which is a huge deal for recruiting as was just stated. And then he simply made the true comment that owning draft day every single year doesn’t equate to National Championships. That’s a fact. Why are you all so sensitive about it?

FBI Informant June 20, 2016 at 8:50 pm | Permalink
      Like It (1)
      Wait… Rick isn’t allowed to use plausible deniability but Calipari is? At UMass they were cheating on grades to keep guys eligible which is an on campus issue, had agents buying HOOKERS and jewelry and giving cash to Camby ON CAMPUS, at Memphis he had Roses brother ON THE PLANE right in front of his face, and they had players busted for PROSTITUTES, and they had players busted for starting riots, and they had players busted for drugs, and on and on and on and on and on. But now Cal is not the same guy that had banners removed at two places? I’m confused.

FBI Informant May 31, 2016 at 5:20 pm | Permalink
      Like It (1)
      Look, another Pitino article, followed by awkward stalking story about eavesdropping on UL players at Foot Locker. Jeez this stuff makes UK fans look dumb. Seriously, who goes to Foot Locker since the Internet was invented?

FBI Informant December 14, 2015 at 2:18 pm | Permalink
      Like It (0)
      What did he say that was incorrect? Looks like his opinion is backed up by the facts surrounding Cal’s tenure at UMass. Like it or not, before he got to UK, Cal ran two completely rogue programs in UMass & Memphis. The amount of crime, NCAA issues, legal problems, drug problems, domestic abuse problems, etc, far outweighed the norm, and outshined the winning. Just bc it doesn’t appear that he runs the same type of program at UK, shouldn’t dismiss the pathetic programs that proceeded. Even our own Matt Jones called him out before the title game at Memphis, and he was completely justified in doing so.

• The Professor
      6:26 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

UK Big Board Update, you really have too much time on your hands and likely a really lonely love life.

• UK Big Board Update
      6:41 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

Wait, are you defending the troll?

• Billy Hill
      7:30 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

Apparently “The Professor” didn’t read UKBBU’s post…..

3. kycats13
    4:31 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

Now let me see, why wouldn’t he want to come to play for us because our offensive line is going to be really good next year. The coaching staff promises that to be so.

4. 2Dogs
    6:13 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

Hurts is a freshman and looked good the other night for Bama. Maybe the thought of sitting for 3 years won’t appeal to Jones. Maybe? Possibly? I don’t know.

5. FBI Informant
    6:25 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

Awww. How cute. My stalker.
    The first thing mentioned there… The Southern Miss game. Guess who was correct. Guess who is correct about the win totals for this football team.
    But by your standards if you don’t make dumbass predictions about UK football then you’re not a fan. I am a Uk football fan. I am a UK alum (bet you aren’t). I’m just not a Mark Stoops fan, because he f’ing sucks AND I KNOW HE SUCKS AND SO DOES ANYONE ELSE THAT KNOWS FOOTBALL.
    UK Big Board only concerns himself with being a stupid ass fan. I’d rather be a little more reasonable with my evaluation of this craphole program. It’s OK to not be the ultimate cheerleader like you. In fact I’m correct more often than not and obviously more than you.

• UK Big Board Update
      6:44 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

The season is over? I must have missed the other 11 games……

And for a UK graduate (which I am, as well as holding a degree from Georgetown College), you sure have difficulty with simple spelling and punctuation.

• UK Big Board Update
      7:02 pm September 9, 2016 Permalink

Let me just leave you with this: I’ve seen you post on here several times (stalker) and you’ve NEVER said a good thing about UK basketball, its players or coaches, UK football, its coaches and players, or its fans.

So, you’re either a UL troll, or the worst kind of “fan” there is. Tell us which it is.