Celebrate with Matt Jones on the KSR Postgame Show

beast

Photo by @dylanphotog

It’s a Saturday night and we’re alive, so come live it up with Matt Jones and the KSR postgame show. Tune in at (approximately) 7:40 ET to 840 WHAS, 630 WLAP, or stream online to listen.

Share your thoughts by calling 1-800-444-8484 or 502-571-8484.

Discuss the show below.

Article written by Brennan English

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. @BrennanKSR

37 Comments for Celebrate with Matt Jones on the KSR Postgame Show

1. UK3K
    7:35 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Lil’ bro will always be lil bro.

2. WOW
    7:38 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Alex has grown a blond knee!

• Matt Franklin
      7:40 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Lol, ur right !!!!!

• Drew Jones
      7:41 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

At least it is not a line beard.

3. L1C4 Vertebrae
    7:38 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Russ Smith and Chris Jones are nice little players. They should both have great careers playing professionally overseas.

4. NBB
    7:42 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

He has Willie on the knee!!!!

5. Syrin
    7:43 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Celebrate? Anyone celebrating that “victory” must not have seen the same thing I did. WCS a non-factor on offense to the point they stopped guarding him on the interior. Hands of stone when trying to rebound against strong players.

This team won’t make the Final Four with Andrew playing the way he is. He WALKS the damn ball up the court and kills 15 seconds before we even get the offense set. He throws it away, misses free throws and doesn’t defend. He’s not even the best point guard on the team. We get NO FAST BREAK POINTS when Andrew plays. NONE.

Why do our guards NEVER, and I mean NEVER get in position to shoot? Guy drives the lane, kicks it out, and Aaron or Young are standing 10 feet behind the line in no position to shoot. These are things you learn in grade school.

This is reality. This team is still a LONG ways away. We lack the BASICS !! Shooting, free throws, not throwing the ball away, defending guys driving the lane, defending the fast break, getting more than four fast break points a game, not spotting the opposition ten points to start EVERY game. Look at that list !!! You CANNOT do that in March and expect to win six in a row against quality opponents.

• UK3K
      7:48 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

You’re right, we should totally be concerned now that the Cats enter the post-season next week.

#CalmDown

• Brennan English
      7:48 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Someone’s a grumpy Gus…

• St Ronnie was a moron
      7:49 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Considering it is only December your comments seem a best misplaced about this team, at worst you are not better than a filthy bird troll.
      If you cannot see the improvement in this team from the Carolina game then you are as myopic as you are stupid.
      Keep up the “good” work

• WOW
      7:51 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

PMSing much?

• Syrin
      7:52 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

St. Ronnie, you tell me where we played better than against UNC?

Not spot the team a giant lead?
      Shoot free throws well?
      Stop the opposing guards?
      Get double digit fast break points?
      Not turn the ball over?
      Shoot well from the outside?

Wake the f’up morons. The NUMBERS validate ME, not you. Face it. Lousiville is bad, and played like shite. We would gave gotten WHACKED had this been any legitimate top ten team.

• LOL
      7:52 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

We just beat the number 6 team we are improving, could have beaten them by a huge margin with not much more effort

• St Ronnie was a moron
      7:53 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

You are still a moron
      please proceed to prove it further

• Syrin
      7:56 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

St. Ronnie, spoken like a child who has nothing to offer in return other than “I know you are but what am I”. Make sure you wear a helmet next time you decide to walk and chew gum simultaneously f’tard idiot. Couldn’t even refute a single point I made because the numbers support me.

Tell you what shite for brains, tell me how many games we win in March spotting Arizona, Duke and/or Ohio State 10 points, shooting 15% from the outside and 50% from the line.

Put on an IU shirt douche bag. Sounds like you’ll be happy with our sweet sixteen appearance.

• St Ronnie was a moron
      7:59 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Why not just take your vast knowledge and just go troll over at Card Chronicle. You pretty much fit the profile of an ignorant tard fan.

• Syrin
      8:01 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Spoken like a f’tard who can’t deal in the world of numbers and facts. Louisville is over rated and played like shite. Arizona would have kicked our ass. Calipari would agree with me. Don your sweet sixteen shirt of IU manliness since you can’t refute a SINGLE thing I said.

How’s your fecal incontinence? Has to be severe to carry that many Calipari bobble heads up your ass.

6. jim
    7:46 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

syrin, shut the he## up

• Syrin
      7:49 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Jim, wake the f’up.

• Syrin
      7:52 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Yes, I am an idiot.

• Syrin
      7:53 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

I also eat cornflakes.

• jim
      7:58 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

my mom had to have 10 guys paternity tested and we still don’t know who the dad is. I am living proof of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Where’s my IU shirt? We’re going to make it to the round of 32 !!!! Start printing the shirts.

7. St Ronnie was a moron
    7:52 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

@ wow ha ha ha
    He better change his tampon

• Syrin
      7:59 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Got you’re sweet sixteen shirts ready for sale? Think Calipari thinks this team can win this way? I bet you voted for Obama twice.

• St Ronnie was a moron
      8:09 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Should have known you are an imbecilic tea baggar.
      Now it all makes sense.
      Now go beat your wife/sister

8. STOOPS TROOPS
    7:58 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Will be interested in seeing how the Cats improve during SEC play. I see 15+ wins in the regular season and a SEC championship

9. Syrin
    8:08 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

I know everything. I should be the coach. Why am I not?

10. [email protected]
    8:15 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Syrin – We beat the Cards and I consider that a successful season now. If we go 1-29 and beat the Cards, then that is a success in my view. I don’t care if we turn it over 50 time and win 3-2. I will take it. We won. Cats own the Cards. Calipari is 5-1 against Pitino. The Cards suck and the Cats rule. Yes baby. 31-15 against lil brother. I know it hurts for Card fans, but the Cats own this state.

11. shorty blue
    8:31 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Hey Matt, I thought that Ago Agay guy on UofL was suspended. Does indefinite suspension mean suspended until were in foul trouble and need you really badly.

12. bluecreeker
    8:41 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Was that Joe Dirt calling in about the “Yam Center”?

I would have kept perfect example of a UofL fan on the line all night.

• Rae
      8:44 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Someone photoshop Yam Center.

13. Russ
    8:47 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Did anyone see Russ try to trip us

14. Haunting
    8:49 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Matt Jones loves to say me.

15. CT
    9:08 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

U wonder why the attendance is down at rupp… My wide and I were tapped on the shoulder several times to sit down and me and the elderly lady got in an argument on why I could stand if I wanted to. The guy directly in front of me covered his ears when it got loud. This is not a joke, all I could do is shake my head. Needless to say we won’t be back

16. Daniel
    9:14 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Syrin… have fun being a mad and angry loser tonight…(and all season)… i’ll go back to my joy from this victory. go big blue!

17. Tommy Allen
    9:21 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Congrats to the CATS and Matt Jones on the win today…Now , the dirty birds can keep their mouths shut for a while..Givem’ Hell Matt !!!

18. Cat card
    5:10 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

Man this game was uk’s Super Bowl!! I thought cal said uofl didn’t exist?? Uofl [email protected] Lol!! So it’s a successful season if uk only beats uofl and goes 2-26?? BBN is a bunch of retards!! Call me a troll if u want but I’m only doing what that clown Matt jones does everyday!! Dude can’t go 10 min in his show w/o mentioning pitino!! Lol!! See y’all in march!!