Christmas Movies! (For Louisville Fans)

Looking for something to do this Christmas night? Call up your favorite Louisville fans (if they exist) and invite them over for a holiday movie night.

I recommend these three classic holiday films for Cards fans:

Article written by Drew Franklin

17 Comments for Christmas Movies! (For Louisville Fans)

1. ClutchCargo
    8:00 pm December 25, 2019 Permalink

“If I woke up with my head sewn to the Minardi Hall carpet, I couldn’t have been more surprised.”
    – Pitino, after hearing about the hookers, probably.

2. Realme
    8:21 pm December 25, 2019 Permalink

Ha ha! Nice, Drew.

3. Bluebloodtoo
    10:22 pm December 25, 2019 Permalink

All of that just for the last one? I mean it’s good, but…. smh.

4. bbn606
    8:12 am December 26, 2019 Permalink

I just hope we get the last laugh on them. The joke is going to be on us if we lose.

5. J. Did
    8:30 am December 26, 2019 Permalink

Pure Gold!

6. millertim
    8:51 am December 26, 2019 Permalink

Uhhh, there’s a problem with your post there Drew, Louisville is in a MUCH better place right now with their team than we are with ours!! They have a championship squad full of older, experienced players led by a coach committed to winning at his school. Whereas we have a squad full of 5 star Freshmen who play like Freshmen and have only one eye on the college court and the other eye on the NBA draft chart!! Coach Cal’s “formula” for a “Palyer’s First” program has produced ONE championship and nearly 30 NBA players— not what I’d call a bargain for the UK program! Pushing talented Freshmen out of the program and into the NBA may be a great recruiting tool but it is NOT paying dividends for UK!

• chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door
      9:20 am December 26, 2019 Permalink

Yeah but we still hate Louisville.

7. Racerr11
    9:00 am December 26, 2019 Permalink

Millertim, your another goofy fan or a Louisville fan or both. Coach of the decade….da. Most wins out of all schools in his time at UK , most NCAA tourney wins in that time, most final 4s most final 8s a championship ,5 SEC regular season champs, 5 SEC tourney champs. Nah he’s not committed to winning at his school. Lmao your pitiful millertim

• millertim
      10:25 am December 26, 2019 Permalink

Hey its about NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS at UK. Maybe you forgot! Villanova has won TWICE as many national championships in the same time as well as Duke. UNC has the same number as Coach Cal in the same time. When you look at the recruiting classes at UK during Coach Cal’s time and see only ONE national title— that’s unacceptable— especially the 2015 team!! Again, if you look at whose been winning the national title the past 8-10 years its teams with JUNIORS/ SENIORS— Last year VIRGINIA— wonder what their recruiting rank has been the last 10 years as well as Villanova… Just saying what everyone else is THINKING— Coach Cal needs to change “Players First” mantra to “UK First” and get players that will develop and become great as a TEAM! I’m not calling for the Tubby Smith approach, but don’t be eager to run players off to the NBA draft that have no business going to the NBA after their Feeshmen years— Skai, Teague, Monk, Keldon Johnson, etc…

• ballplayerstu
      10:00 am December 27, 2019 Permalink

I totally agree with you ?…. I think Cal is awesome here but the main issue I see with Cal is he pumps up the players over the University. If i have another complaint, if you call it that, is he puts a lot of pressure on these kids early on by saying “we are the gold standard” type quotes and “we are college basketball” and so on. In my opinion, I believe these kids start off playing in fear of the pressure along with trying to continue the “we are the golden standard” and it messes with their self and team. Again, I’d love to keep Cal here and I like that we are in the hunt every year. But for me, I want to enjoy watching our kids enjoy their short time here more. The past few seasons have been hard to watch for the first 2 months. Idk, I think the Evansville loss has messed with me lol… Go Cats! Oh and we beat u of l by 4

• ballplayerstu
      10:01 am December 27, 2019 Permalink

I totally agree with you … Not a “?”

• 4everUKBlue
      1:17 pm December 26, 2019 Permalink

Yes you are pitiful millertim…

8. millertim
    3:52 pm December 26, 2019 Permalink

Glad you could refute my points… that is PITIFUL!

9. 4everUKBlue
    8:39 pm December 26, 2019 Permalink

I could if not for the modbot.