Celebrate not living in Cleveland by listening to KSR (Friday Show Thread)

On today’s show the boys are talking NFL draft, Kentucky basketball schedule, UK football commitments and Rick Pitino undressed. Meanwhile. Johnny Football woke up a Cleveland Brown today.

Happy Friday.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

WKYH (600 am) Paintsville
WLSI (900 am) Pikeville
WPRT (960 am) Prestonsburg
WSFC (1240 am) Somerset
WTCW (920 am) Whitesburg
WBTH (1400 am) Williamson, WV

On Delay (ALL TIMES LISTED EASTERN)…

WBGN (1340 am) Bowling Green 11am-1pm
WVHI (1330 am) Evansville, IN 5pm-7pm
WMTL (870 am) Leitchfield 11am-1pm
WLBQ (1570 am) Morgantown 3-5 pm
WRIL (106.3 fm) Middlesboro Thur 8-10 pm
WPAD (99.5 fm/1560 am) Paducah 11-1 pm
WHAY (98.3 fm) Whitley City 2-4 pm

Article written by Drew Franklin

151 Comments for Celebrate not living in Cleveland by listening to KSR (Friday Show Thread)

1. DrSayre
    10:01 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Really excited that the Cleveland Browns got Johnny Manziel! Although I have to admit when Sal Paolantonio said the Browns decided to go with Manizel because of a homeless person, my reaction was probably similar to Ryan’s…

2. DrSayre
    10:01 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

3. John in Shelbyville
    10:03 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I think we missed the point of Christoper 375K’s call. He just wanted the ladies to hear him say he made 375K. Now he can run around like KY Joe and say “Did you hear my on KSR? I used to make 375K”.

4. Jarod
    10:05 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I’m a Cleveland fan and I wanted Teddy Bear not Johnny Football. I think Kevin Costner made a bad descision.

5. Fake Macho Man
    10:10 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Matt,

If I call today, will you hang up on me? Also, would I be included on your list of callers you would go on a road trip with?

Thanks,

Fake Macho Man

• realme
      10:19 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

You should call in and talk like a normal caller and then throw in the Randy Savage impersonation at the end.

• George "The Animal" Steve
      12:40 pm May 9, 2014 Permalink

Keep it real Fake Macho! Oh Yeeeaaa, Dig It.

6. Buzzed Baker
    10:10 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Good thing about going on road trip with Tood the Bod ,you now he is going to Drive OhhYea

7. darrell
    10:10 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

BAM! I thought Matt turned into Emeril Lagasse for a second and was going to starting cooking chicken marsala. BAM!

8. tweet sleeler
    10:11 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

over under on Matt taking credit for coming up with the Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Monica Lewinsky joke that he tweeted out last night after Clinton-Dix was drafted. The truth is that joke was all over twitter before the draft started and make just stole those tweets and acted like he came up with it on his own. Keep falling for Matt’s Okie Doke.

9. Kidnut
    10:12 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Charlie Strong tweeted, “Last night was the most important night in the history of UL football.”

10. Buzzed Baker
    10:14 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I am sure Johnny Football Hated all the attention

11. Turner the Burner
    10:15 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Ha Ha is a nickname, his real name is Sean.

12. Fake Christopher 375K
    10:15 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Last year’s 22nd pick received a 4 year deal for $8.16 million. Not sure Johnny can get by on that kind of money.

• Mack
      10:54 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

He has already more than made up for it with endorsements.

13. Delk for 3
    10:15 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

His real name isn’t Ha Ha. It’s Hasean. Ha Ha is just a nickname.

14. Jax Teller
    10:15 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Ha-Ha is his nickname. His name is Ha’sean, and he’s a beast.

15. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:16 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Rumor has it that NFL prospect Hakuna Matata is now dating Manti Te’o’s imaginary dead ex-girlfriend.

16. inlinefor9
    10:16 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Ha Ha isn’t his name. It’s a nickname. Like Chipper Jones. He wasn’t really named Chipper.

These rappers, how’d they get their names? Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Lil Jon, Eminem. Those parents came up with some creative names!

17. Kidnut
    10:17 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

It would take an ungodly amount of money like $375k a year for me to live in Cleveland.

18. Real talk
    10:17 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Haha is a nick name his friends gave him. His real name is hasaan. Facts optional.

19. Facts
    10:17 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

The more Matt talks the more he proves he has no football knowledge.

20. Buzzed Baker
    10:17 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Be careful of a Bill Clinton reference,you may be left with a bad taste in your mouth,just ask Monica Lewinsky

• Kidnut
      10:20 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Clinton eats a ton of asparagus?

21. Sebastian
    10:18 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

The guy listening in Alabama is probably regretting listing to this segment

22. Delk for 3
    10:19 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Who wants to go to Jacksonville? I wouldn’t mind. There are some fantastic areas to live in down there. As far as the team goes, sure they suck right now but things can change in the NFL. I know as someone who loves golf I would love to play anywhere in Florida.

23. Lori
    10:19 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

The ESPN announcers last night said Ha Ha was the nickname his grandmother gave him around age 9 & it just stuck with him.

24. inlinefor9
    10:20 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Johnny Football sure is lucky that he turned out to be a good QB. His last name is Football. What are the odds!

25. jay cutler
    10:20 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Most TRUE NFL fans watch the draft to see who their team is drafting. You watch for teddy and johnny? Doesnt sound like a true Bears fan to me Matt

10:21 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

He’s hardly a real Bears fan.

10:22 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I don’t blame him, though. It’s hard to be a “real fan” of a team while growing up in Kentucky. You might like a team and follow them a little bit, but to really be a fan of an NFL team like you are a Kentucky fan is a tough thing to do.

26. Travis
    10:20 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Jon Gruden and his hair. Team NFs for life.

27. Smitty
    10:22 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

All they do is have a cool logo and bump up the bass

28. Jax Teller
    10:23 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

$3.2 billion? Somewhere Chris is trying to explain how that’s really not that much money. I hope Dre is careful around people in his suits.

29. James K
    10:24 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Listen, I tested every single type of headphones there are for Zappos, and I can tell you that Beats are just brilliantly marketed. Every gym in America has a kid shooting around with his Beats on so he can be like LeBron or KD. Those headphones are not that well made, and there seriously is nothing that remarkable about Beats. You can spend 80 bucks on a pair of Sennheisers that would easily be better.

• B-Lord
      11:00 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I’ve been telling this to people in my gym ever since Beats became popular. Then I let them listen side-by-side to my Sennheisers vs. their Beats. No contest.

• BluKudzu
      4:12 pm May 9, 2014 Permalink

Beats headphones are not of very good quality. In every side by side comparison done, with Bose, Klipsch and others, Beats were rated lowest in sound, quality, and comfort. Best feature they have is the non tangle cord. Save some money, buy Klipsch ear buds for around $70.00 (not even close to their top of the line model) and have a noise suppression, sound quality far superior to Beats.

30. tinch
    10:24 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

There should be special drops for the 24 hour RL show

31. Patrick
    10:25 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I’m a high school teacher and you won’t believe how many kids have Beats. What parent is buying these $300 headphones for their kids?? All I ever had were the headphones with the metal headband and foam ear covers. SPOILED!

32. Conway Twitty's sideburns
    10:25 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

When Ryan is DJ’ing music can we call in and request songs?

33. J-Dub421
    10:25 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

What are Polson’s and Hoody’s plans for the future? I’ve heard a rumor Hood is going to play over seas.

10:36 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I think they both plan on attempting an overseas career before pursuing anything else.

10:37 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I’m not sure how successful Hood will be, but I’m very confident there will be a spot for Polson somewhere.

• J-Dub421
      10:50 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Thanks Delk for 3.

34. Delaney Hanley
    10:27 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Someone needs to check Blake Bortles birth certificate he looks like he’s 45 yrs old. I guess his hot girlfriend likes sugar daddy’s.

35. Buzzed Baker
    10:28 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Do you think the Stoops boys still wrestle in the front yard?

36. Dud Wash
    10:31 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Matt, what was the great news you got yesterday?

37. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:32 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

When you ran into Joker, did you get your favorite sweatshirt back?

38. James K
    10:36 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Whoa, easy Shannon. ‘Naked’ means you don’t have clothes on. ‘Nekkid’ means you have no clothes on and you are up to something.

• CPACAT
      12:12 pm May 9, 2014 Permalink

Jerry Clower thanks you for the reference….

39. Huh?
    10:36 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Where is Matt getting that Jordan Jones is this DEFINITE 4-star guy? Rivals, Scout, ESPN dont even have him rated…….not saying he couldnt be 4-star….but Matt is acting like EVERYONE has him as a 4-star guy

10:42 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I think he could possibly move up to a 4-star, but everything I’ve seen has him as a 3-star.

40. Catatonic
    10:37 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I think the cure is to dream about the theme from Night Court

41. Kidnut
    10:37 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Does Rick Pitino have the back tattoo in dream?

42. Buzzed Baker
    10:37 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I would love to see the old celiberty death match on Mtv. with the KY. players.Will 24 hours of Ryan be on podcast?

43. milnicks
    10:37 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

To supplant dreams of Rick Pitino just visit any YMCA locker room, as they are chock-full of gross naked-old-man nightmare fuel.

10:43 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

He might just start seeing Pitino’s face on all those bodies………….Gross.

10:44 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Nothing was worse when I was a young kid and my dad would take me into the locker room. I would see all that junk and it was at eye level. Horrible.

44. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:40 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

That’s an easy one – you pay the “Dreamland Hitman”, Tom Leach, to kill the nightmare that is a naked Rick Pitino. That would be the best night of sleep ever.

45. James K
    10:40 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I think people were starting to wear thin with Cal’s rhetoric around the time of the Wichita State game. If we had lost I doubt people would’ve wanted to hear Cal speak.

46. Bob in J-town
    10:41 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Every night before going to sleep he should imagine Bull from Nightcourt naked. He will get Rick Pitino out of his head and he will not dream about Bull. This was proven effective in a study at Duke University.

47. Hollahollaholla
    10:43 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Re: David – maybe the biggest dumb arse to ever call in.

48. therealbigjon
    10:44 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

The only time I ever asked for divine intervention was on Jorts night. We played Vandy and it was my first UK game in Rupp Arena. At the end of the game it was so close and I just didn’t want my first game at Rupp Arena to be a loss to Vandy. I felt bad but it all worked out in the end.

49. Kidnut
    10:44 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

No, but the lord is always in your life and that is usually what they are praising.

50. Jeff Garlin
    10:44 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Matt, you should take a road trip with David, Todd the Bod, truth and Fake Macho Man!

51. Hollahollaholla
    10:44 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Re: Matt’s passive interest in Chicago Bears football – I completely agree, that is how I feel about UK football. I hope they win, can name maybe 10 guys on the team, but when they lose, I’m like “eh”.

52. Edd
    10:44 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

David has an uncanny ability to sound like he’s making a point, while saying nothing at all.

53. realme
    10:45 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I don’t think it would be fair to ask God to pick one team to win, so I pray for our players to play to the best of their ability and have fun, etc.

54. Catholic UK fan
    10:45 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

The tournament run was my sole motivation of not eating meat on Fridays during Lent. I did it so the divine wouldn’t punish me with UK losing because I ate meat. As soon as the tournament was over I ate meat on Fridays.

55. Todd the Bod1
    10:45 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

So I’m sitting on hold getting ready to get hung up on! Bring it Jones!

56. Big Mike
    10:45 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Matt, you pray that and ask that the Lord will help your team will play their best and help them be strong. I don’t think you pray directly for a win.

57. James K
    10:47 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I’m sure it was difficult to convince high school students to walk out of school.

58. Lori
    10:48 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

At the Final Four in the last minute if the UK-Wisconsin game, I literally sat in my seat, bowed my head & prayed to God to lift up our boys and protect them on the court. The end of that game was so emotionally charged that my faith just dropped me to my knees. That was the only game I’ve ever done that.

59. Living Legend
    10:48 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I’ll tell you something that God does like. He likes to lie on his Sleep Outfitters mattress and eat Sherries Berries, while reading the fish and wildlife website, after he saved more at exit 44!!!

60. BBN
    10:48 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

2009 UT Football game on 3rd and 3 for a game winning drive.. Joker then took Cobb out of the game and we didn’t convert.. Settled for a FG then lost in OT.. That was the beginning of the end for me on Joker

10:52 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I agree. I knew right then we had such a loser as our coach. Cobb ripped off like three straight runs for like 70 yards to get us down to the 3. Then you don’t give it to him to seal the win? What the hell was wrong with Joker?

10:54 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I’m often ashamed at the coaching we gave Cobb during his last season at UK. That guy may have been the best player ever to play at UK, but Joker refused to treat him like the absolute superstar he was.

• BBN
      11:00 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Agreed, even when Joker was OC.. How do you not give Cobb the ball in that situation?!

11:03 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I remember that quarterback sweep they tried to run with slow-a** Morgan Newton. Anybody with any speed had the room to get there, but Morgan’s big butt held him back and he wasn’t quick enough to get around the corner.

• BBN
      11:08 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Don’t get me wrong, I like Morgan and think Joker screwed him over too, but he was a true freshman and was not fast at all! Matt just nailed it

61. Kenmo
    10:50 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

With all “divine intervention” talk……we need to hear the NASCAR prayer again!

62. Delk for 3
    10:50 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

During close tournament games I’ll often begin to ask God for a win, but then soon realize how stupid I’m being and will stop.

63. JaredZ
    10:52 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Why do you hate god?

64. Bucky Small Hooves
    10:53 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

We almost did a walk-out at my high-school when the head lunch lady was fired and we thought we were going to lose the daily square pizza and fries option.

65. shawn
    10:54 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

If CJ Conrad commits today Kentucky will move up to #17 in Rivals Fball team rankings

66. arlo
    10:58 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

good thing johnny football can scramble because he’ll probably be running for his life on every snap in cleveland. in memory of tim couch’s career RIP.

• Mack
      11:04 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Cost Couch big time without any protection, they really let Tim down , pass blocking has to be better today and J. Football seems more able to escape. Time will tell if the Browns are any smarter.

67. JBazz
    10:59 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

So Eron Harris could replace Aaron Harrison at 2-guard after next season? Now if we could just find an Andru Harris.

68. Louisville and Tennessee suck
    11:01 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Funny how Matt keeps ripping on Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. He’s a stud, former 5-star out of HS. Saban and Bama get kids like him left and right, hell his backup this year, Landon Collins, is going to be a top 15-20 pick next year after just 1 year of starting. We’d be lucky to get 1 kid as talented as him (looking at you, Mr. Harris).

69. HoosierMadman
    11:01 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

You’re comment on how one can’t be a “true fan” of more than one team supports a theory I be heard. Y’all are so eat up with your Cats because that’s all you have. If you had pro teams (NFL/NBA) you might be able to widen out and enjoy the entire year.

70. Bucky Small Hooves
    11:02 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Ryan is officially anti-recycling now that a homeless dude is all cozy under a Watterson overpass with Matt’s old mattress

71. Swamp Donkey
    11:10 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Never walked out of high school in protest, just snuck out at lunch because the food was terrible. We’ve all been there.

72. BOOMERUOFK
    11:10 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Harris would be a great add that will continue to add depth. Especially when Ulis and Booker will most likely be back. Cal will have some year to year stability if they can get this kid.

73. Emily Birk
    11:11 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I pray to God during every basketball game. Even my family who are huge UofL fans, joke that God is a UK fan!

74. Catz17
    11:11 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

In the last 25 years, what UK basketball player would you have like to seen suit up for the football team or vice versa. I would have liked to seen Chuck Hayes at TE or Lonnell Dewalt blocking more than just FG attempts.

75. Brandon Walsh
    11:11 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

We walked out of West Beverly High my senior year when they tried to expel Donna Martin for getting drunk at prom.

• Dylan
      11:14 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

One of my proudest moments in life is starting the cheer, “Donna Martin Graduates!” That turned the tide.

76. Kidnut
    11:14 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I could see 2-3 segments of bourbon talk.

77. Kidnut
    11:14 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

The Family Feud fail wasn’t that bad.

11:16 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I tend to agree. It was a poor showing, but things like that can happen in that game.

78. matt from union
    11:14 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Matt, this was a famous quote from our buddy Coach Knight when his player asked him if they were going to pray before the game. Knight replied “GOD doens’t gove a s**t who wins this game!”.

79. bilbo
    11:15 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Matt here is a topic. If you could create your own 12/14 team conference who would be in it?

Uk ul iu tenn unc Duke that’s my top six who else?

80. Dylan
    11:15 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

The Family Feud fail was bad, but not nearly as bad as the Wheel of Fortune fail. If you haven’t seen this, you have to watch:

81. I don’t think Drew Carey hosted FF. Al from “Home Improvement” did for a while though.

82. Swords & Cocaine
    11:16 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

No giant weiners on the show thread today? What the hell is wrong with you guys?

83. Patrick
    11:17 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Richard Karn (“Al” from Home Improvement) also hosted Family Feud.

84. Walter White
    11:17 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Family Feud? Really?

85. Kidnut
    11:18 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

No way is that the worst of all time. Any instance of a person of getting less than 40 when being the first player is worse than what she did.

86. If you’ve never seen this clip from the British Family Feud, it’s pretty funny (somewhat of a fail, but very funny):

87. Delk for 3
    11:19 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I think a bee is a noisy insect. I’m sure it would have got her points.

88. EastKYWildcat
    11:19 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Matt would have destroyed Ryan for five minutes if he had said dog.

89. Baxter1015
    11:19 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Ray Combs is no longer with us. (April 3, 1956 – June 2, 1996)

90. Delk for 3
    11:20 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I would say your belly “hurts”

91. Jrod
    11:22 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Matt, I believe we should be the Oregon of Basketball…Nike should give us various uni’s that are flashy but still UK…just do not bring back the denim uni’s!!!!!!! Thoughts??

11:26 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

We are a program that is classy and has great tradition. There is no way we would ever get crazy with the uniforms.

11:27 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

We should try to do more of that in football though.

• Jrod
      11:41 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Delk, i understand our tradition and etc….but don’t you think it would increase sales/revenue with thngs that kids will buy? Growing up ppl purchased NC things just bc of the color and the design…UK is always relevant on the court but people do not buy our products because they’re cool/stylish…they buy it because their a fan. I don’t want bandwagon ppl…i want to see our brand everywhere…

11:54 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I don’t think they need to get crazy with the uniforms, but I do agree with you that we could certainly improve our uniforms. I think Nike could create a nicer design than what they currently have for Kentucky.

92. Terry
    11:23 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

There was a worse performance on the British family feud..guy answers turkey to every question, it’s hilarious..look it up

93. mike
    11:23 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I believe Ray combs was from Hazard ky.

94. TrueBlue63
    11:27 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

The Lakers did in early 2000s. They went undefeated until they met the Sixers in the Finals. They Sixers won the first game, but lost the series 4-1. Lakers only lost that one game all postseason.

95. cristoforoUK
    11:28 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

The Lakers were undeafeated with Shaq and Kobe going in to play Iverson and the Sixers. They lost the first game in the finals and won the next 4. 16-1 for the postseason.

96. Verne Gagne
    11:29 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I was thinking more about this UK fight. What kind of fight are we talking about? Street brawls? cage matches? TLC matches? If you specify what kind of fight, it drastically changes. For example Ramel Bradley may have a chance against Alex Poythress or Azibuike if it was a street fight.

Also, we should talk about what entrance music each fighter will have.

97. Living Legend
    11:30 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Thats a Muskie

98. Dwayne
    11:30 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Musky you dummies!

99. Travis
    11:31 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Muskie is a type of fish similar to a pike.

• Walter White
      11:36 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Edmund Muskie was a presidential candidate in the 70s.

100. Classof89
    11:33 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

You guys should punch your dads and grandads in the throat for not taking you fishing! What a bunch nerds!!!

11:36 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

So if you don’t fish you are a nerd?

101. Bucky Small Hooves
    11:35 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Clint Hurtt’s would have killed it on that episode of Family Feud- his belly can hold a plate, steer a car, and finance a no-interest loan.

102. JaredZ
    11:36 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

What happens when a player has to urinate during a game?

103. Bell Spring
    11:36 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I saw a big blue madness in memorial with a dunk contest and they brought out a mini trampoline for Travis Ford.

104. CatsFanInKnoxville
    11:39 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Matt, why couldn’t they just give out the 20,000 that would fit in Rupp? Then, have the rest of the Commonwealth seating be first come first serve. This would allow them to have the backup plan in case of rain. Just a thought.

• Big Blue Man
      11:47 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Makes too much sense. You could even have the people with the 20,000 come into separate entrances. I like it.

105. James K
    11:45 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Well, if those old women were holding their balls, I can understand where the players would be a little thrown off.

106. Stalked by Tina
    11:46 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Maybe he was rolling his eyes at TINA and not the old ladies.

107. realme
    11:47 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

These “personal experience” with a player story make me nuts. Kids are kids, and people might just misunderstand them. Telling a story like that is not fair, because you only hear one side. Not that I even see what was so awful in what she described, I just don’t think it’s necessary to do that.

• Big Blue Man
      11:49 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

If a year later she didn’t get her picture made because of that, then the problem doesn’t seem to be all on the kid.

108. Hollahollaholla
    11:47 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I wonder how many line beards, flat bill caps and L signs will be present at the Louisville Tattoo Convention?

109. catdaddyd
    11:50 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

So it’s Eloy?

110. Delk for 3
    11:51 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

I think Jodie made a great move in leaving early. The guy has overachieved more than anybody in the NBA.

111. JPowars
    11:53 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Have Big Blue Madness at Commonwealth it won’t rain

112. Delk for 3
    11:55 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

That was freakin’ great Shannon!

113. Hollahollaholla
    11:55 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Shannon the Dude continues to be the most awesome Shannon the Dude EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

114. realme
    11:56 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

We’ve got to have a clip of Shannon getting dragged into the ring for the website.

115. Big Blue Man
    11:57 am May 9, 2014 Permalink

Shannon is the most under appreciated member of the KSR broadcast team!

116. Geno Atkins
    3:34 pm May 9, 2014 Permalink

Cleveland sucks and the browns swallow.

Stains in the bowl = The Cleveland Clowns

Johnny = Head clown until the AFC North cripples his punters body.

117. Leslie from Dayton
    7:12 pm May 9, 2014 Permalink

Christian Laettner said on Matt’s show that he comes to Kentucky to fish for Muskies. He is probably in town.