Week two of the NFL Preseason is officially underway, as five games are set to take place this evening.
And four of the five games tonight feature at least one former Kentucky Wildcat, with six total set to take the field.
The biggest name to kick things off? None other than Josh Allen and his Jacksonville Jaguars, who will take on the Philadelphia Eagles starting right now.
The former Wildcat will look to top last week’s performance, where he began his professional career with a tackle for loss on his very first play.
Josh Allen is still in fact very good at football pic.twitter.com/WBEiZL0DSt
— KY Clips (@KY_Clips) August 9, 2019
Here is the entire schedule for the evening:
- Eagles at Jaguars (Josh Allen and Bunchy Stallings) – 7:00 p.m. ET
- Jets (Avery Williamson and Jon Toth) at Falcons – 7:30 p.m. ET
- Packers (Za’Darius Smith) at Ravens – 7:30 p.m. ET
- Bengals at Redskins – 7:30 p.m. ET
- Raiders at Cardinals (Corey Peters) – 8:00 p.m. ET, ESPN
Tomorrow night, Mike Edwards (Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins, 7:30 p.m. ET), Danny Trevathan (Chicago Bears vs. New York Giants, 7:30 p.m. ET), and CJ Conrad (New York Giants vs. Chicago Bears, 7:30 p.m. ET) will all take the field, as well.
Here are all of the former Kentucky players on NFL Preseason rosters:
- Giants: TE C.J. Conrad, OT George Asafo-Adjei
- Jets: LB Avery Williamson, C Jon Toth
- Jaguars: DE Josh Allen, OG Bunchy Stallings
- Browns: WR Dorian Baker
- Titans: Wesley Woodyard
- Packers: DE Za’Darius Smith
- Texans: CB Lonnie Johnson, CB Derrick Baity
- Bears: LB Danny Trevathan
- Cardinals: DT Corey Peters
- Buccaneers: DB Mike Edwards, DE Farrington Huguenin
- Steelers: DE Bud Dupree, RB Benny Snell
- Saints: OG Larry Warford
- Cowboys: WR Randall Cobb, CB Chris Westry
Best of luck to all former Wildcats as they gear up for week two of the preseason schedule.