Calipari Offers 2017 Point Guard Tremont Waters

Kelly Kline | adidas

Kelly Kline | adidas

Kelly Kline | adidas

Tremont Waters received good news from John Calipari during tonight’s in-home visit.

The offer from Calipari just comes hours after Waters picked up an offer from Duke.  The Connecticut point guard is still only a 4-star, ranked around #50, but you can expect to see those rankings sky rocket after receiving offers from Calipari and Kyrzewshkxewkey.

Waters is the third person to receive a Calipari offer today, joining Romeo Langford and Hamidou Diallo.  Along with Trae Young, he’s the second 2017 point guard with a UK offer.  Watch him do work.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

20 Comments for Calipari Offers 2017 Point Guard Tremont Waters

1. FlatTopsAndBlockedShots
    8:59 pm April 20, 2016 Permalink

Can’t create space, not great upper body control, dependent on leg strength on his shots, and from the look of it relies on lucky floaters in the lane, I wonder how many of those he missed considering this is a mixtape. He does have good PG skills but he has a lot of work to do.

2. A_Blue_Wildcat
    9:20 pm April 20, 2016 Permalink

Seems like a pretty good player but definitely not the level of point guard that Ulis was coming out of highschool (though this kid is currently a junior so its a bit early to compare). Probably wont play a ton his freshman year, but looks like he could be a great long term player.

3. BigBlue420
    9:41 pm April 20, 2016 Permalink

Hahahaha apparently 1 and 2 are scouting experts…sign this kid up! If Cal wants him…I’ll take him

4. Bobbum Man
    10:02 pm April 20, 2016 Permalink

John Calipari > KSR comment section scouts

• FlatTopsAndBlockedShots
      11:32 pm April 20, 2016 Permalink

I wasn’t aware of my inferiority considering I head coach at a junior college and John Calipari is the head coach at the best university ever. Please Bobbum Man educate us all.

• BCGs Bar Tab
      10:20 am April 21, 2016 Permalink

Yeah, FTABS, and BCG thought he knew talent when he recruited the likes of Vinny Zollo and Dakotah Euton etc to UK….

Funny, he’s fallen so far he’s……….. coaching at a junior college now………

You know, come to think of it, I can name legendary high school coaches, yet no JUCO coaches come to mind… lol

5. Larry Pratt
    10:40 pm April 20, 2016 Permalink

Yes, Cal is infallible.

Signed,

Skal

• UK Big Board Update
      11:02 pm April 20, 2016 Permalink

Exactly.

Signed,
      Jorts

• Havard Yahd
      1:10 am April 21, 2016 Permalink

Mr. Pratt (and I do use Mr. loosely),

You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth.

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are stale, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You’re a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won’t have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh, food and air. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed, drooling meat-slapper. On a good day, you’re a half-wit.

You are a fiend and a coward. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have forgotten most of what you wrote, because, well… it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective… Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us “normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are “challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your posts. It just wouldn’t have been “right”. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

Go pee in an electrical outlet.

Oh, and I love Calipari as our head coach.

GO CATS #BBN

• Larry Pratt
      6:16 am April 21, 2016 Permalink

Harvard Yahd is a retahd that cant spell yard.

• Larry Pratt
      6:17 am April 21, 2016 Permalink

Or should I say UKKBU.

• Larry Pratt
      7:08 am April 21, 2016 Permalink

Also, those “insults”, and I use that term loosely, are almost as fresh as George Washington’s dentures.

• Havard Yahd
      9:52 am April 21, 2016 Permalink

Looks like I may have struck a nerve with the cretin. And ‘Yahd’ is a play on the Bostonian dialect. I strongly suggest you get out of the house more.

• Havard Yahd
      9:58 am April 21, 2016 Permalink

I revel in the fact that you read every bit of it.

• Larry Pratt
      11:14 am April 21, 2016 Permalink

No, I didn’t read every word. I came across those antiquated terms and just started laughing. You sure told me!! Nothing like 16th century putdowns. Retahd.

• BCGs Bar Tab
      12:56 pm April 21, 2016 Permalink

DAMN! Harvard dropped the frickin’ BOMB on this troll!!! That, sir/madam, was absolutely awesome!!

6. Larry Pratt
    11:16 pm April 20, 2016 Permalink

Cal didn’t recruit jorts, dumbass.

7. Larry Pratt
    10:09 pm April 21, 2016 Permalink

I am still laughing at that attempt at a putdown. Ukbbu, you should have at least used your real name. You try to come across as intelligent, but fall short. Just like your little buddy. Short. You detail cars at your uncle’s used car lot. Loser. Keyboard tough guy. You threatened once to break my knees and were too much of a coward to meet me in person. All mouth. A rude, uneducated, low class mouth. If you want to really do something about me, I’ll be glad.to meet you and shut that mouth, for good. I’m not playing. I’ll end you.

8. Larry Pratt
    10:12 pm April 21, 2016 Permalink

I am still laughing at that attempt at a putdown. Ukbbu, you should have at least used your real name. You try to come across as intelligent, but fall short. Just like your little buddy. Short. You detail cars at your uncle’s used car lot. Loser. Keyboard tough guy. You threatened once to break my knees and were too much of a coward to meet me in person. All mouth. A rude, uneducated, low class mouth. If you want to really do something about me, I’ll be glad to meet you and shut that mouth, for good. I’m not playing. I’ll end you.