Buffalo Wild Wings wins KSR Food Bracket 2018

Outback’s quest for the rare back-to-back title fell short as Buffalo Wild Wings went on to win the 2018 KSR Food Bracket championship.

B-Dubs took the crown in a lopsided vote among show callers and celebrities on Tuesday. It reached the title game with wins over Rally’s, Little Caesars, Red Lobster, Hooters and Taco Bell.

Celebrate with “One Shining Moment,” courtesy of Wes Ledford.

I’m not happy about this.

Article written by Drew Franklin

17 Comments for Buffalo Wild Wings wins KSR Food Bracket 2018

1. somerset bill
    12:22 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

Nice video. Except for the Burger King snake thing, which is one of the worst commercials I have ever seen in my life.

2. the ghost of Bill Hicks
    12:46 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

BWW puts too much sauce on their wings.

• Rod Crandler
      1:19 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

Is that really ever a negative?

• ClutchCargo
      1:26 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

Or sometimes too little. If you’re working the kitchen, it shouldn’t be too difficult to look at them and tell if you put the right amount of sauce on them. And you can always order them with light sauce if you prefer.

3. JTHinton
    12:46 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

Knew something was wrong when Cracker Barrel and Chick Fil A were in the same region. Y’all confirmed it when neither of them made it to the semifinal…

4. John Henry
    12:54 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

I hope BWW sponsors a college football bowl game. If we were fortunate enough to have a season in football worthy of an Outback Bowl invite it is for certain we will not get it now. UK fans do not like Outback Steakhouse. The BWW Bowl is probably going to be at a better location anyway. A chicken farm in the middle of Arkansas vs Tampa in January. Yep

5. Mathlete
    12:57 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

The key to this win for BWWs is that Outback was repeatedly compared to Duke Basketball. There’s no better way to sink anyone in this audience than to tie them to Duke.

6. Trevor
    12:58 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

Been to BW3 enough to say those girls there don’t look like that blonde!!! She is the “ad” version, LOL!!!

7. ClutchCargo
    1:33 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

There is no bizarro world where B-dubs is the best restaurant around. Having said that, they will always have a special place in my heart as I remember sitting at a B-dubs bar while watching my Cats finish off Kansas in the 2012 title game. There was even a reasonable UofL fan sitting beside me pulling for UK.

8. Christians 4 Trump
    2:27 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

I never like bdubs becasue it was always full of mid life crises d-bags getting too drunk playing the golden tee game and flirting with the underage watresses

• CatManDo
      2:39 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

Or as I call it, Thursday night.

• CatManDo
      2:45 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

Just kidding, I have never played Golden Tee and when I’m there it is almost always with my wife. Interacting with the bartenders at BW3 is a plus – we have made a few friends because of it. Plus their beer choices are really good – nice IPA options.

9. Azulgrande75
    2:40 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

BWW’s is a dump. Double H BBQ wings best in town bar none! Tournament was rigged obviously. Pendejos!!

• Christians 4 Trump
      3:55 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

I agree,,, I would rather go to walmart and get the t.g.i.friday’s ones than enter any bdubs store

10. Halfway 2 BioHazard
    2:42 pm May 22, 2018 Permalink

I’d rather eat Dairy Hut in Evarts.

11. Commissionersteele
    12:01 am May 23, 2018 Permalink

I tried BW3’s a few times. Terrible each time. I cant believe its so popular or that it won. Disgusting

12. wadl5592
    10:21 am May 23, 2018 Permalink

Great video very well done ??