Bill Clinton hanging out at Thursday Night Live in Lexington

Bill Clinton made an unexpected stop at Thursday Night Live in downtown Lexington this evening. Of course, he would pick the one Thursday I decide to stay in and away from the party. He probably heard my seat was empty.

I hope he says hi to Caitlin and Lindsie at the Skybar tent, grabs a couple beers at Stagger Inn, and then walks down to Tony’s for dinner. That’s my usual Thursday night routine. Maybe Belle’s after dinner for a nightcap if it’s not past curfew.

Really tempted to close this laptop and head down there right now.

Article written by Drew Franklin

8 Comments for Bill Clinton hanging out at Thursday Night Live in Lexington

1. leon singleton
    6:48 pm May 12, 2016 Permalink

The only thing hanging out is his penis.

2. Booby Petrino
    7:34 pm May 12, 2016 Permalink

Just saw a pic of Bill where Matt was standing behind him. Matt was grabbing his (own) neck or something dorky looking lol.

3. Bluegrass7914
    7:35 pm May 12, 2016 Permalink

Go visit Pikeville ,Jackson, somewhere where they mine coal and see what they think of you Clinton sorry f******. I hope for one that Kentucky is smart like West Virginia and sends Hillary Clinton packing

• chimichanga
      10:30 pm May 12, 2016 Permalink

There’s a lot of things you could say about the Clintons, but they have nothing to do with the fact that coal and coal jobs are on the way out.

• jaknfo90
      8:00 am May 13, 2016 Permalink

Nah Chimichanga not a thing.” Hillary Clinton boasted as president, she was going to “put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.” Straight out of the horses mouth, or should I say the horses ass.

• theWilkman
      10:40 am May 13, 2016 Permalink

jaknfo90 – did I miss the part where she was already elected? Coal is on the way out no matter who the president is. Eastern KY needs to wake up and realize those days are never coming back. Develop other industries (industrial hemp is a great step in that direction) and quit falling for the politicians who tell you they will protect coal. It’s over. I’m a fan of Rand Paul and will vote for him again, but he tries to say the same things.

4. rickshelton
    7:38 am May 13, 2016 Permalink

Nothing like having a sexual predator in town to boost a faltering campaign. #HillarysWarOnWomen

5. chrisg18
    8:51 am May 13, 2016 Permalink

I hope he did none of those things Drew. That would be a terrible representation of Lexington. Are you trying to be the creepy old guy who always hangs out at college bars? Although with Bill’s past, that may be exactly where he wants to go.