Big man on campus meets big man on campus

towns-willow

Karl Towns and his new haircut did what all new student-athletes do the first few months they’re on campus. He went to Raising Cane’s for chicken fingers, french fries, no slaw, with an extra sauce — Caniac size, I assume.

He also ran into Stone Cold Willow, Cane’s cashier extraordinaire and one of the few names that carries more weight in Lexington than his own. Big man on campus, meet big man on campus.

Article written by Drew Franklin

36 Comments for Big man on campus meets big man on campus

1. Seriously
    6:44 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

Really wish this site would stop perpetuating that POS. The guy has molested several of my friends but he gets away with it because of his “status” or whatever you want to call it.

• Drew Franklin
      7:04 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

Karl Towns? Wow. He seems so nice and innocent.

• JoeMoney333
      7:05 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

Great. Here comes the Pat Forde and Pete Thamel stories about Karl Towns molesting people… Geez… Thanks Seriously…

2. BOSOX
    6:54 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

Not trying to be a hater…. But, why in the heck is Stone cold Willow a big man on campus???

3. Nerds
    7:02 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

He’s a “big man on campus” for the exact same reason Drew is a “big man on campus”. People adore a good trainwreck.

• Drew Franklin
      7:04 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

I’m not a “big man on campus.”

• Socrates says Thanks
      8:53 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

Brilliant post. And nature abhors a vacuum. And a vacuum cleaner for that matter.

4. joebob
    7:16 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

I agree…mushmouth Jr needs to stop getting all of this attention. Hes a foul mouthed little prick, who doesn’t know how to act in public. Looking forward to the day someone rearranges those teeth jones bought for him

5. NorthernKYcatfan
    7:19 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

I don’t know what people see in stone cold willow. His twitter account is embarrassing. He really is a little prick.

6. manleySmell
    7:24 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

If Howard Stern taught me anything…its that people enjoy retards.

7. David Wickstrom
    7:56 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

I am really tired of trashing William. How about you dont hide behind a computer and talk trash about a individual with special needs. You do realize he read this stuff, right? Not cool.. He has come a LONGGG way in the past few months and I am super proud to call him a friend.

• TMZ
      9:56 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

If he truly has special needs, then you need to care more about how he is exploited like this than what people are even posting

• twnky
      10:30 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

Tmz has a point.

8. JJ mcfunigan
    8:27 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

Stone cold willow is an absolute asshole

9. Jordache
    8:56 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

Nice jeans.

10. Aaron Boyd
    9:00 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

David is Right….. Why don’t you just leave him alone and let Willow do Willow he is not even a damn threat to you guys and you still wanna trash him cause you dumb asses still believe that he was accused of hitting on girls in the student section last year and he actually didn’t and when Nate Dillon written a letter that got him banned cause he used the angle of him of not being a student and you stupid ass students claim you did something good and you guys didn’t do Jack shit!!! You wanna keep running your mouth about stone cold Willow I would not be surprised that he would beat your ass!! There are still some females who go to UK and still like to be around him some people would even still take pictures with him today. I haven’t seen anything wrong with this blog about Karl Towns meeting stone cold Willow. If your going to be negative you might as well read the blog and shut the hell up otherwise tell that Willows best friend Drew Franklin and Terrance Jones. You wanna talk about creeper why don’t you talk about a Disc Jockey and Artist Hunter Moore that’s a Real Creeper who be taking pictures off half naked girls and putting on his website without their consent and look where he landed in jail!! Is Willow in jail? No!! You people are just as dumb as Nate Dillon. If he was truly an annoyance last year then why in the hell you students didn’t make a report to a usher, arena security guard or UK police officer and let it to be known what was the issue with him but that wasn’t the case seeing he has never been escorted out of a game for anything! Half of you punk asses don’t even be cheering and it was declared as the worse student section in the country and they be treating the student section as a social outing and not know what’s going on in front of them!! Lazy!!! He still got some support for the people who cares about him

• inside info
      11:17 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

First of all, who is Aaron Boyd? That name seems familiar, but I don’t remember it being announced on any loudspeakers on a football field over a 5 year period…

Second of all, you are completely wrong about SCW. He harasses women constantly. He gets away with it because of his mental disability. I don’t know him, so I can’t say whether he knows right from wrong, but he DOES constantly harass women. He will get those new teeth removed without anesthesia one of this days.

Third, Matt and Drew are huge Stern fans and SCW is their own Gary The Retard. They should be ashamed for implicitly condoning his behavior by constantly promoting him on this site. They will be partially responsible for whatever happens to him.

• JoeMoney333
      7:07 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

inside info: “Makes huge accusations.” ” I don’t know him” …. Nice!

• inside info
      8:21 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

Joe, the accusations have been corroborated by many on this thread. And I have personally seen it happen many times. I don’t need to know the guy to report what I have seen. And I prefer to not know him.

11. Joe
    10:30 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

People would stop trashing him if ksr would quit posting stuff about him. I understand he is special needs, but that isn’t an excuse for his terrible behavior.

• Aaron Boyd
      11:26 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

The boy is not even a Threat!! I seen people who acted way worse than Stone Cold Wilow even the ones in the Erupption zone Willow is Harmless as they Come you never see the bigger picture!? Other people be doing the same stuff and he gets accused of doing something he never committed of doing to even begin with. There are people who go to UK and BCTC and those are disabled I met ppl and hang out with them as much as I hang out with Willow. Your making assumptions of excuses of behavior cause when was in the student section and be jumping up and down like crazy and he is not the only person in that section that does it cause others do the same thing including use of profane languages and not be questioned by an arena staff!!! Blame Nate Dillon cause he is the one who sent the message on Rupp website and Made Stone Cold Willow a Target. A innocent guy who has nothing but support for Kentucky sports. Social media Did not have nothing to do with him being banned. So why don’t you quit egging him he has more passion than anyone else I know wether he is a student or not!

12. David Wickstrom
    11:01 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

Hey TMZ! I appreciate your concern. I’m working with William on an almost daily basis to get him where he needs to be in life. Drew Franklin is not exploiting William. Drew Franklin is in Willows corner. I know Drew and his intentions are good. I do want to mention that he hasn’t had any Twitter After Dark’s or anything inappropriate posted in a long time like he used to. No one noticed the changes he’s making in his life. Maybe we should encourage him not always be him down because of his past. #teamwillow

13. Aaron Boyd
    11:32 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

Ok “inside info” why are UK student still like him today huh? You don’t know his past he does not have any records of harassing girls of such kind otherwise he would not have access to social media of any kind or be doing any daily activities cause he would be dealing with the law at this point!

• junebug
      5:07 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

Please tell me what grade u got past, was it fifth? I cant read your garbled post. Willow is trash and needs to go away. Hey willow if your reading this go drink some bleach, I hear it helps keep your teeth white.

• inside info
      8:23 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

My guess is that people continue to feel sorry for him and don’t press charges. Plus, I have never witnessed him physically attack anyone, just verbally. Hard to get arrested for verbal assaults. But that doesn’t make him any less creepy.

14. Reed Tabor
    11:46 pm July 30, 2014 Permalink

I have been around Willow for a very long time I have a few family members who are disabled and they love UK sports. As a Student he may a little crazy but I have actually seen him pull girls on campus before and they responded to him in the same feeling. Some people say he harass women cause he been on UK makeouts on twitter that doesn’t even fit of him being creepy cause he is not most people are judging him cause of a act of jealously cause Willow has more pull of almost anything and I’m tired of people disrespecting him to on KSR Willow is my Friend too. Aaron Boyd is right Willow is Harmless he poses no Threat to anybody he just a huge fan like everyone else until Nate Dillon who personally attacked him over a letter that got him banned last year we all know he is not a student. You think it’s okay to talk about him in a bad Way cause he is disabled? No it’s not. It’s totally disrespectful if he was actually harassing women I believe a smart girl would have the the Sense enough to go to the law and report it! I pray to The Lord that he goes back to the Erupption Zone so he can go back to doing what he loves to do. Nice photo on Karl Towns drew Franklin even tho Willow posted it on Instagram.

• junebug
      5:15 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

Hey reed were not bashing his disability, just his terrible behaviour. If it was your sister he fondled would you be ok? His actions are reprehensible. It doesn’t matter if he is slow mentally or not, he shouldn’t be allowed to make crude sexual remarks to women at games. I hate seeing him get attention with all of the players like hes a celebrity.He only gets this attention and all the rest of you defend him because hes black and that’s a sad fact.

• JoeMoney333
      7:08 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

“He only gets this attention and all the rest of you defend him because hes black and that’s a sad fact.”

If you do a ctrl+f on this page you will see you are literally the only person here who mentioned him being black. Prejudice much?

15. Matt
    2:41 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

Obviously all of you bashing on willow don’t know him. He’s one of the nicest and coolest dudes I’ve ever met. Keep doing you willow. #BestInTheSec

16. Poppschmidty
    7:54 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

And I thought the comments were mean when I took a picture in my underwear for a tailgate party…wow.

17. John
    10:12 am July 31, 2014 Permalink

I’ve heard good and bad things from friends about this person. But I will say the argument about women not reporting it is a pretty weak one. It’s a pretty well-known fact that instances of rape or sexual harassment are rarely reported.

18. Not a friend or foe
    12:41 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

I’ve been in Stone Cold Willow’s presence a few times. Last year, we were in the student section of Big Blue Madness. I witnessed him verbally harassing female students. They quickly replied for him to stop. He would then move on to harassing other female students. Since I really don’t know him I can’t say how he really acts amongst his friends. But in the general public he is quite a nuisance.

On a positive note, I like his excitement towards UK basketball. I just wish he would tone it down a little towards women.

19. BurnerTurner5
    1:42 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

Is Aaron Boyd an English major? Ever heard of a period?

20. Reed Tabor
    2:12 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

Anybody can verbally abuse someone with words and not go to jail I have been in the student section as much as everyone else. I seen people get kicked out of the Erupption zone and escort by arena officials and or UK police officers but not Stone Cold Willow. You can call him out on what others do and you want to blame him for it!? Stone Cold Willow is not the Reason Why the Erupption zone is the Worse Student Section in the Country. And I was standing behind him at BBM at Rupp last year when he was in the Student Section. There were actual Grown adults there. The issue was when Nate Dillon got him banned cause a few students think he was indifferent cause how people behave in the student section and the ones who didn’t want him wanna claim they did something and they didn’t do nothing! Nate Dillon is the Reason why you jackasses are trashing him about a behavior and disabled issue!!

21. Evan Howard
    3:33 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

Because He is Black!!? Are you dumb!? So your saying a few of us on KSR Blog defending him cause he is Black!? That’s just as Disrespectful as you say he be accused of Harassing Girls! Look here if your gonna be racist then just Shut your Cumberland Hole! I am a UK Student I have never had an issue with Stone Cold Willow and it’s not Right to Disrespect someone who has a disability and or behavior issue I have seen girls on campus come up to him quite a bit. I also totally agree about the situation when he got banned from the Erupption zone cause some punk ass so called pre law student named Nate Dillon used the angle of Willow of him not being a UK student or BCTC cooper campus. What makes me sick out of all of this if he was really harassing girls and talking all crazy then I truly believe a female college aged student would go to UKPD and make a report and Willow would be in some major trouble. If he was doing that crazy nonsense in the student section they would escort him out as well. Who is dumb enough to put cell phones on the ground in a student section!? I believe there would have already been severe repercussions against Willow. Other than that yes I would have to Agree on Reed Tabor and Aaron Boyd, Nate Dillon is the Reason Why you people on KSR be Trashing him when Drew Franklin put a blog up when Willow is involved. There are plenty of UK Students who still likes to be around him today. What the Hell has Stone Cold Willow ever done to you Pricks!!!? There ain’t no actual proof he was even doing all this otherwise UKPD would have actually investigated the situation last November when he got banned, if someone makes a report in the student section and if arena officials feel the situation could take a turn for the worse then they would relay that information to UKPD and they would defuse any situation as quickly as possible and they would be dealt with and they will proceed from there so you really should not be making accusations about him cause I have seen people acted way worse then Stone Cold Willow and it all happens on campus.

22. I'd say...
    4:36 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

That Willow is an accurate representation of the average BBN fan.