Betting website is giving away #FreeMoney on this NBA draft bet

The website Bookmaker.eu has a bet that is simply too good to be true.

The bet is on how many Kentucky players will be drafted in the first round of tomorrow night’s draft and the Over/Under is set at 2.5. So, the bet is pretty much asking, “Will Bam Adebayo be drafted in the first round?”

My opinion is a hard yes. Bam will be drafted in the first round. So if you’re like me and believe that to be a lock, throw your kids’ entire college savings on Over 2.5, maybe even the house.

The odds aren’t great, but #FreeMoney is #FreeMoney.

You can also bet the Over/Under on where a player will be drafted. De’Aaron Fox is No. 5 and Malik Monk is No. 8.

Good luck.

(Don’t really bet any more than what’s currently in your wallet. I was kidding. Actually, don’t bet at all.)

Article written by Drew Franklin

7 Comments for Betting website is giving away #FreeMoney on this NBA draft bet

1. KSRKev
    11:07 pm June 21, 2017 Permalink

Tried to figure this out for like 20 minutes and I couldn’t find it. The best you can find is an article on the Bookmaker site on how to bet on the draft and then it asks you to sign up or log in. But then once you do that your redirected and betting on the draft is not an option.

• pancakesfordinner
      12:44 pm June 22, 2017 Permalink

It’s under nba special. There isn’t a draft option. There are about 30 bets you can make. It took about 30 seconds to find, and I’ve never been on that site before.

2. Angelo
    1:48 am June 22, 2017 Permalink

Fun story about Illinois breaking up and Ky getting a chunk. Drudge link.

3. GoBigBlu
    10:05 am June 22, 2017 Permalink

Just signed up and all in….Go Bam…1st round baby!!

4. GoBigBlu
    10:08 am June 22, 2017 Permalink

I also like Fox under 5. A push is worst case scenario.

5. pancakesfordinner
    12:42 pm June 22, 2017 Permalink

Those odds have changed a lot. Now it’s -850 on the over and +400 on he under. For non-gamblers that means if you bet $850 on the over and are right, you win $100 and if you bet $100 on the under and are right you win $400. If you are wrong you lose your $850 or $100. You can obviously bet left than $850 or $100, but your return will be far less. Like if you bet $50 on the over, you win around $10.

• GoBigBlu
      12:52 pm June 22, 2017 Permalink

Yep, I bet it earlier today at -500 and decided to go back and bet it again about an hour later and it had already moved to -850.