Bam Adebayo would like to play with Marques Bolden

John Calipari already was arguably his best recruiting class signed in 2016, but they could add Marques Bolden, the nation’s #1 center.  Bam Adebayo isn’t intimated by the competition, he invites it.

“I’d definitely like to play with him,” Adebayo told Adam Zagoria. “I think that the bigger you are, the better. Therefore, some of us can get two or three fouls and we’ve still got an extra body to help out.”

Bam wants a title.  Point, Blank, Period.  The more weapons in their arsenal the better.  He already knows his future teammates pretty well, and adding another wouldn’t be a problem.

“I want to get a title with my buddies,” Adebayo said. “All five of us, De’Aaron (Fox), Malik (Monk), Sacha, Wenyen and myself, we’ve all been playing together since we were little, we know each other and we play hard together.”

Bam has been playing extremely hard as of late.  The double-double machine fell just short of one in his last game at the USA Today Super 25 Tournament, reeling in 18 points, 9 rebounds and 4 blocks.  Adebayo is averaging 18.9 points and 13.1 rebounds per game so far this season.

[ZagsBlog]

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

10 Comments for Bam Adebayo would like to play with Marques Bolden

1. Mr Blue
    10:38 pm December 22, 2015 Permalink

Will there be enough departures at the end of this season to make room for next years incoming class?

2. Long Dong Silver
    11:03 pm December 22, 2015 Permalink

Guys…that title…

• UK Big Board Update
      11:19 pm December 22, 2015 Permalink

Thats the first thing he thought of when he read that….

Smh…

• Long Dong Silver
      11:47 pm December 22, 2015 Permalink

Oh come on. You’re just mad you didn’t think of it. Lighten up.

• UK Big Board Update
      1:01 am December 23, 2015 Permalink

No, I’m not a perverted creep.

• Long Dong Silver
      7:27 am December 23, 2015 Permalink

Actually, yes you are. You are a registered sex offender. Who has no sense of humor.

• UK Big Board Update
      3:36 pm December 23, 2015 Permalink

No. But I have “offended” your mom on several occasions. 😉

3. WeareBBN
    12:41 am December 23, 2015 Permalink

Not bashing, glad we have him coming to UK. However facts are facts. The site gave several stats, but what is his ft shooting for the year. The 2 games I watched, Saturday and this evening he was 2-10. Kid is a beast but better learn to shoot free throws, maybe that is why he signed with Cal…ft shooting is optional. May have just been 2 bad nights, I really don’t know as this was the 1st time I have seen him play. I am just so tired of seeing these kids proclaimed as great players when they can’t make an unguarded, take all the time you need, 15 footer. I like my odds making at least 1 of 10 throwing them backwards over my head.

• theWilkman
      10:18 am December 23, 2015 Permalink

You’re right, the only measure of a good player is FT%. Nothing else matters. Demarcus Cousins only shot 60% while at UK, and we can all agree that he wasn’t any good. Hell, even the “great” Anthony Davis only shot 70%…some fans consider him to be the best ever to play here, but with FT shooting like that I disagree! Garbage!

4. BBNBRIAN
    5:43 am December 23, 2015 Permalink

I’m super excited at the thought of these young men all playing together here next season, but concerned at the same time. Looking at this year’s team (so far) I see (maybe) 2 guys that are ready for the NBA – Murray and Lee. Obviously Alex is gone as well, but what if – and this is a big IF – what if we get Skal, Tyler and Briscoe back? Throw Willis, Hawkins, Humphrey’s and Tai into the mix… Do we have another possible platoon cluster mess on our hands? Would we see transfers?