Anthony Davis with the Play of the Night

This is what happens when you try to intentionally foul Anthony Davis before the half.

Buckets.

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for Anthony Davis with the Play of the Night

1. Boo Morris
    9:31 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

You know who didnt have the play of the game? Randolph Morris. Why? Because he didn’t surpass a brisk walk the whole game. Charity game or not, I expect you to at least make a tiny bit of effort to entertain.

2. RealCatsFan
    9:40 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

Boo, that means he pretty much took up where he left off when he played for Kentucky.

3. Kevin C
    9:45 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

@ Boo Morris…

Did you even watch Randolph play a single game at UK? Loafing down court was his signature move. I really wish Tubby had been caught red handed for the whole “miracle fax” thing and exposed for the cheater he was, and Morris never got to come back for another year. It’s bad enough that Tubby got away with covering up Saul’s DUI, and got credit for a ‘Ship he didn’t earn…but the biggest offender for me was how he put the UK program in jeopardy over a waste of DNA like Morris, and then Morris still left early. Tubby should’ve been fired over that mess.

4. Cope
    9:46 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

Very true, Randolph’s talent could have taken him places, but effort is a passion he just did not ever have imo

5. Fandango
    9:56 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

Who cares about this dig a pony show when I am on WWE right now. And it’s pronounced Fan-don-go.

6. jake
    10:57 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

My son caught John Walls shoe he threw in stands tonight what is a way to get it signed for him any thoughts?

7. Kev
    11:43 pm September 9, 2013 Permalink

Buy seats near the tunnel at a Wiz game.

8. WTF?
    2:02 am September 10, 2013 Permalink

Dig a pony show??? WTF? It’s a dog and pony show numbnuts! You can’t dance for *hit either!

9. RealCatsFan
    6:43 am September 10, 2013 Permalink

Jake, I would take the shoe to the UK/UL game this weekend. Rumor has it that Teddy Bridgewater will sign anything for a Jackson or two.

10. JeffInGTown
    6:57 am September 10, 2013 Permalink

Otherwise, Davis acted like he had somewhere else to be.

11. BBB
    7:42 am September 10, 2013 Permalink

almost 20,000 in September????? Doesn’t surprise me……we poop ice cream!