ANOTHER YAHTZEE! 4-star DE James Hudson II commits to Kentucky

What is in the water today? James Hudson II, a four-star defensive end from Toledo, Ohio, just committed to Kentucky, becoming the third player in the 2017 class to do so today and the fourth since yesterday afternoon.

The 6’5″ 260 lbs. Hudson is teammates with 4-star RB Michael Warren, who committed a few hours ago. He’s considered the 5th best strong-side defensive end in the country and the 7th best prospect in the state of Ohio. Is this real life?

Hudson held offers from Iowa, Kentucky, Toledo, and West Virginia, along with interest from Ohio State. He and Warren camped at Ohio State last weekend, and Hudson visited UK on June 7.

Three four-star recruits in one day? That’s the same number Joker Phillips had his entire three-year tenure at Kentucky. WOW.

7 Comments for ANOTHER YAHTZEE! 4-star DE James Hudson II commits to Kentucky

1. smackdab
    5:41 pm July 28, 2015 Permalink

I’m definitely going to have to go watch some central catholic football games this year.

2. deWildcat
    5:43 pm July 28, 2015 Permalink

A drink for every YAHTZEE!!! Time for a nap, I have a real buzz going.

3. Kyblue34
    5:59 pm July 28, 2015 Permalink

Holy *$%#! I didn’t even know we were on his list. Now I’m worried this is some kind sadistic joke being portrayed by Urban Meyer, and he will just swoop in and offer all of our commits. 😉

• smackdab
      6:03 pm July 28, 2015 Permalink

lol right, I really hope we can keep all these guys…

• WeareBBN
      6:17 pm July 28, 2015 Permalink

We won’t keep all the commits, just the nature of football recruiting. But by getting so many we will surely keep enough to have an awesome class….plus we will steal a few late to replace ones we lose. Can’t wait for football season. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS.

4. DT in DC
    6:02 pm July 28, 2015 Permalink

Exciting news! Hopefully we can hang on to them until they are actually on campus.

5. alinIndy
    6:45 pm July 28, 2015 Permalink

This is something this old guy never in his life thought he would see…..4 in two days…..CHA-BEERS!!!!