Adam Zagoria’s hearing that Cheick Diallo will announce tomorrow or Wednesday

The latest guessing game on Twitter is predicting when Cheick Diallo will announce his decision. Adam Zagoria’s sources are telling him that Diallo will announce at the earliest tomorrow and latest on Wednesday, while Evan Daniels agrees it could happen as early as tomorrow and Kentucky, Kansas, and St. John’s are all “in good shape.”

Interestingly, Diallo posted this picture of Skal Labissiere on Instagram last night with a shoutout to the future Cat, then deleted it:

@tbird22btown

Hmmm…come on down and join your French-speaking brother, Cheick?

[ZagsBlog]

9 Comments for Adam Zagoria’s hearing that Cheick Diallo will announce tomorrow or Wednesday

1. CatFan
    3:24 pm April 27, 2015 Permalink

Is this a hint from the coach as to where he is going? “He’s a great kid, he just plays. I tell you what, he’d be an unbelievable get for St. John’s or whoever tries to get him.”

2. Biglaw Dawgin'
    3:27 pm April 27, 2015 Permalink

That “tweet and delete” is a good sign for UK. It says, “here’s what I’m thinking… wait, I better take that pic down so the other teams don’t start calling me 20x’s a day.” He’s probably no Tom Crean, but I bet ole Billy Self can really eat into a kid’s cell minutes.

3. ClutchCargo
    3:28 pm April 27, 2015 Permalink

I’m guessing he was answering a St. John’s related question. No way to really get any kind of context from that quote.

4. deWildcat
    3:38 pm April 27, 2015 Permalink

Our late hope to improve next years chances – in CAL we trust!!

5. bigblue09
    3:48 pm April 27, 2015 Permalink

We really need this guy, regardless of our SF needs I think he is the best left, he can score a lot just of off effort

6. Craig
    4:21 pm April 27, 2015 Permalink

Diallo, Murray, Mulder and we’re top 3 again.

7. UKALLDAY1
    5:05 pm April 27, 2015 Permalink

That is the wrong Skal twitter account, which is probably why he deleted it. Also Kansas still being involved this late in the game concerns me. I hope he see’s our good ol friend Barry Rohressen for what he is, I mean he’s tried to get him to go to 3 schools! (Pitt, UK and now St.Johns). That French speaking connection could be lethal! I mean they would have an advantage over every other team being that virtually every other player wouldn’t be able to understand them in addition they are both highly skilled high intelligent athletic players. I’d love to see them work together. It’s a must get for the Cats in a suddenly deep SEC, they are to thin up front as it is.

Can Jammal Murray speak French?

8. WeareBBN
    5:54 pm April 27, 2015 Permalink

Suddenly deep SEC????LSU will be better because they got 2 players but they also lost at least 1 maybe both of their previously best. Everyone else is still bad. Just because Newman went to MSU does not make them good, may make them like Ole Miss a few years back when one guy shoots 30 times a game and is praised as a great player. The SEC West is still VERY bad and the East I think UGA is is once again 2nd best……UF should improve only because they were horrible last year but they won’t be a title threat. There is nobody in the SEC, right now, that can win the NCAA title….including the current roster UK has. If we get Diallo and either Mulder or Murray {or both} we can win a title. Must get Brown or Daillo along with one of the guards.

• UK Big Board Update
      9:59 pm April 27, 2015 Permalink

And ANOTHER super-positive post from WeareBBN!!!