Aaron Torres and the Fox Sports 1 crew take over KSR (Monday Show Thread)

Good morning, everyone, and welcome to the Monday edition of Kentucky Sports Radio. Today, Aaron Torres and the Fox Sports 1 crew take over the show to talk about last night’s Game 7, Thursday’s Draft, John Calipari’s greatness, and why Rafferty’s is one of the best restaurants in America.

Here’s the guest host schedule for the rest of the week:

Tuesday, June 21: Pardon My Take podcast
Wednesday, June 22: Sklar Brothers
Thursday, June 23: Jared Lorenzen and Lukasz Obrzut
Friday, June 24: Doug Gottlieb

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

affiliate-list

12 Comments for Aaron Torres and the Fox Sports 1 crew take over KSR (Monday Show Thread)

1. UK_JB
    9:47 am June 20, 2016 Permalink

Great show on Friday… Ryan still has to be giddy. No shock with the UL stuff. Now can we clean out the athletics program?

Hope all the dad’s out there had a great Father’s day.

2. Realme
    10:01 am June 20, 2016 Permalink

Love Aaron Torres. After today though, it’s just a countdown until Matt returns.

• I wish, for one of the football-centric shows, they had brought in Couch, Lorenzen, and Freddie for one show. Maybe their calendars didn’t line up though.

• Realme
      10:24 am June 20, 2016 Permalink

I like Jared, but (and I know this is KSR sacrilege) don’t at all get their love of Woo. Wish the football podcast crew were doing a show. Also should have had the Sunday Morning Sports Talk guys back, imo.

• Realme
      11:39 am June 20, 2016 Permalink

Spoke too soon about today, having … trouble… staying… …. a w a k e

• ukjaybrat
      11:40 am June 20, 2016 Permalink

yeah i have been out of town for work the last week or two. used last weeks podcasts to get me through driving. some podcasts were better than others. but none of these guys have the attention grabbing tone in their voice that matt has.

• J-Dub421
      11:45 am June 20, 2016 Permalink

Aaron has been pretty good, but coach Grace from UCLA is quite boring. His voice is so monotone and flat.

3. J-Dub421
    10:18 am June 20, 2016 Permalink

Coach Cal has us in the hunt for a title almost every year. That’s all I can legitimately ask of my head coach. It’s simply not realistic to expect a title every year.

4. Unless Brad goes pro early. 😉

5. Bleedblueky
    10:50 am June 20, 2016 Permalink

Great Job Aaron but if you slow down a little bit, you will be even better 🙂