A Long Cool Woman in White Wants You to Listen to the KSR Pregame Show

Iamlouiseamsi | IG

Iamlouiseamsi | IG

Iamlouiseamsi | IG

It’s getting closer to tip-off, and there’s still plenty of uncertainty surrounding tonight’s showdown in College Station.  Matt, Ryan and Drew are here to clear things up and tell you how the Cats can get the win on the road, despite the ailing frontcourt.

Turn your radio to 630 WLAP or LISTEN HERE.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

9 Comments for A Long Cool Woman in White Wants You to Listen to the KSR Pregame Show

1. Rixter
    4:14 pm February 20, 2016 Permalink

: ummm…. OK

2. CatManDo
    5:09 pm February 20, 2016 Permalink

I believe that is what the youngsters refer to as a “badonkadonk”.

3. TomTraubertsBlues
    5:33 pm February 20, 2016 Permalink

Since I doubt Matt sees this thread, can somebody at KSR please set Matt straight about something? He keeps saying that Duke lost year at home by 20 or 30. Today I think he said 28, but he has said 30 before. They lost by 16. It’s very easy to look that up, and Matt continues to get that wrong. Today he even made a point about no team having ever won a title in a season they lost by 20 or more. They still haven’t Matt!!!!!!

4. Megan
    6:26 pm February 20, 2016 Permalink

Yowza! I’m a firm believer in showing off your assets. Does anyone hold wet pants contests? With no visible panty line, I’m guessing she’s sporting a thong.

5. j4stone
    6:27 pm February 20, 2016 Permalink

I…uhhhh…well…yeah…I’m going to go be by myself for a while…

6. will95
    7:32 pm February 20, 2016 Permalink

In MGT 300 she tried so hard to slay Marcus Lee and Tyler Ulis haha

• AWomanInWhite
      8:34 pm February 20, 2016 Permalink

Funny how I knew Tyler before this class & was actually tutoring him in this class as well 🤔 Ohwell 🙂

• will95
      9:44 pm February 20, 2016 Permalink

If you are really her then there’s no way you tutored him because didn’t you know anything in the class

• AWomanInWhite
      7:27 pm February 21, 2016 Permalink

You probably notice, since you seem to really be so about the players, that Tyler was not coming to class until midterm so I was helping him, my bad for the wrong use of word (: