50 Cent’s first pitch last night was terrible

Last night, 50 Cent (aka Curtis Jackson) threw the first pitch at the Mets-Pirates game, and it was so bad the video has gone viral. Check out Fiddy’s embarrassing attempt, which was “just a bit outside.” Just a bit.

Which was worse: 50’s first pitch or John Wall’s?

18 Comments for 50 Cent’s first pitch last night was terrible

1. Jughead
    10:28 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

50 Cent’s was more feminine.

2. Wildcat Blood
    10:33 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

^^^ I agree. 50 throws like a girl.

• Charley Reasor
      11:32 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

As does our beloved President, but that was W’s fault because Barry had just taken office.

3. Hayley's quadriceps
    10:33 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

How is that possible? When I was 6 six years old I could make a better throw, and so could all but one other 6 year old on our tee ball team.

• tdogg40330
      10:38 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

I agree, how can such an athlete not know how to throw a baseball even decently??

4. usefulijit
    10:44 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

At least he throws better than Obama

• asdf
      11:10 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

I still crack up at that Youtube video of Obama going 0-20 on free throws in front of John Wall and a bunch of kids.

5. 50 Cent
    10:59 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

Don’t be a bunch of wankstaz and know that a homie dared me to throw left-handed and that’s why it so goofy lookin. If I throw that pitch right-handed you know it goin bout 90 MPH right down the middle. There was no $$$ to be made, so I had fun.

6. cracka
    11:05 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

i feel ’em … went to toss a football around with my neighbor’s kid one time, it had been a few years since i’d thrown one and i put it on the roof … kid was 20 feet away and i missed him by almost 20 ft

7. Were You Calling From a Walkie-Talkie
    11:11 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

I don’t get how grown men, much less athletes, can’t throw a baseball better than that.

That being said, both are bad…. but Carl Lewis’ is still #1. By a long shot.

8. Halobrad
    11:17 am May 28, 2014 Permalink

Well, give him credit, he threw from the mound…which is much harder than it looks. And, at least he had the distance. Rule number #1 in first pitches, always go long. When in doubt, put it on the backstop.

John Wall still gets the finger of shame for the one-hopper. That’s inexcusable.

Winner…50 Cent.

9. Big Blue Coming At You
    12:05 pm May 28, 2014 Permalink

There’s no excuse for a man to not know how to throw a baseball.

10. outRAGEous02
    12:38 pm May 28, 2014 Permalink

TT/Matt – Can I at least get a finder’s fee for this great content I send?…https://twitter.com/outRAGEous02/status/471493342388559872

I gave you Cal at Kroger’s, Matt did say it was “From a fan…so I’ll take that i suppose since i was just passing it along from a friend. But the Jorts on the Love Boat was gold right!?!?!

Nice post TT…and I applaud your bravery to post a not so flattering story of 50! I mean he’s got people that can “take care” of people right?

11. How can you possibly judge between the 2? Wall 1 hopped it, but 1 Cent was even further to the left it seemed. I know it’s probably a lot harder than it looks, but seeing as how so many celebrities have looked so bad doing this, wouldn’t you arrange to take a few practice throws when the cameras aren’t rolling? (Except random groundskeeper’s camera phone I guess)

12. Both were awful. It’s a difficult thing to do for sure, but take some practice throws without the cameras there guys. Even if someone gets the practice throws on their camera phone, at least you practiced!

13. Blue_Cat75
    1:35 pm May 28, 2014 Permalink

Former Cincinnati mayor Mark Mallory’s first pitch was pretty bad.

14. Gazza