The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen, mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us Via Email
#10 Brian Shelman
– Brian Shelman (@bshelman) July 7, 2017
Getting married in UK hats is honestly #couplegoals. Also, CONGRATS!
#9 Matt Bristow
This announcer for FIBA U19 game is calling at least 3 USA players “Diallo.” Reddish doesn’t exist, we are all Diallo. #BBN
– Matt Bristow (@realmattbristow) July 7, 2017
Oh how I wish we had three Diallios. Can you imagine?
#8 Lance Camp
– Lance Camp (@lmc904) July 7, 2017
The official orange juice of the KSR squad.
#7 Justin M. Vicroy
– Justin M. Vicroy (@JustinMVicroy) July 7, 2017
He has a voice like Morgan Freeman.
#6 Chris Ball
– Chris Ball (@kyboyinfl) July 7, 2017
BBN really is everywhere.
#5 Wes Ledford
– Wes Ledford (@wesledford) July 7, 2017
Or maybe you can just hear Matt’s noise whistle all the way from Europe.
#4 Trey Cline
– Trey Cline (@tacline2) July 7, 2017
Please stop and do some squirrel hunting while you’re there.
#3 Brad Meredith
– Brad Meredith (@bmeredith14) July 7, 2017
This is just a cruel article of clothing.
#2 John Carney
– John Carney (@WildcatJohn) July 7, 2017
The Hammer and TJ? I don’t know if the world could handle that.
#1 Ann Anderson
We miss you Matt! I hope your having a great trip! Stay safe my friend! 🙂
– Ann Anderson (@blustaush) July 7, 2017
Who’s surprised Matt did a periscope check-in? He just can’t stay away.