2020 SF Cam’Ron Fletcher sets official visit to Kentucky

Earlier this week, four-star small forward Cam’Ron Fletcher included Kentucky in his top five, and now, he’s scheduled his official visit to Lexington. According to Jake Weingarten, Fletcher will visit Kentucky on August 1. He’s also considering Michigan State, Missouri, North Carolina, and Alabama.

The St. Louis, Missouri native is considered the 36th best player and the 8th best small forward in the 2020 class by 247 Sports Composite. At the NBPA Top 100 Camp earlier this summer, he told our own Jack Pilgrim he’s very interested in Kentucky.

“I have a high level of interest in Kentucky. I don’t know too much about the program yet, but I know that they’re a really good school and I definitely know about Coach Cal.”

On Wednesday, Evan Daniels picked Kentucky in Fletcher’s Crystal Ball. Coincidence? I think not.

Watch him work below:

With BJ Boston visiting next weekend and Fletcher the weekend after, the 2020 recruiting season is in full swing.

[mobile_ad]

9 Comments for 2020 SF Cam’Ron Fletcher sets official visit to Kentucky

1. herm89
    1:57 pm July 19, 2019 Permalink

Is that a UK-inspired checkerboard jersey I see??? I always knew Mitch Barnhart was way ahead of his time!

2. Ez21
    3:04 pm July 19, 2019 Permalink

Idk how good he is from that. All it showed were dunks. Only saw him shoot minimally.

3. b2h3slin
    4:53 pm July 19, 2019 Permalink

I really like this kid. Not the best shooter but he’s tough. Plus his name is Cam’Ron. Harlem world baby!

4. IrishCat
    5:45 pm July 19, 2019 Permalink

Always room for a wing w/ that kind of length and athleticism.

• dave1964
      7:24 am July 20, 2019 Permalink

Goodie a wing that can’t shoot, sign him up.

5. Biggie
    7:56 pm July 19, 2019 Permalink

Folks, Cal has already started looking down the line at low 5-star / high 4-star recruits when the high rated HS players are ready to go NBA. This is the forward thinking Coach I want leading our team. Once the new rules go into place and assuming they have to stay in school 2yrs minimum, can you imagine Cal having players like Bledsoe, Young, Shai, Herro, etc for two years? UCLA, look out! Record is about to be shattered! #makeroomforthebanners!!!

• StuckinLville
      8:33 pm July 19, 2019 Permalink

You are 100% correct. And he’s recruiting guys at a younger age now. Cal’s not dumb. Just like his use of the graduate transfer rout. He knows what he’s doin.

• Biggie
      9:38 pm July 19, 2019 Permalink

One step ahead at all times, getting very tired of the critics worrying about not getting top ten recruits. Is there any Freshman (including Zion) we would have traded for Herro last year? Albeit he’s a freak athlete but would our season had ended any different really?

• 4everUKblue
      7:56 am July 20, 2019 Permalink

The critics that complain about not getting top 10 recruits are the same ones who complain about the one and done players.