Yesterday, we showed you a pretty impressive “gigapan” from the UK/UofL game, in which you can see almost everyone in the stadium up close. I’ll admit, I spent way too much time looking at it, and came up with 11 random screenshots that are too good not to share.
1. The basketball takes a break from being mobbed in the concourse to watch the game:
2. Which is the better UK shirt?
Aaron Flener actually owns one of them. Can you guess which one?
4. Charlie Strong is a man divided:
6. Something in the parking lot was clearly more entertaining than the game for these people:
7. Is that a UK Mickey Mouse finger?
Don’t let Miley Cyrus near it.
8. First and hang ten?
9. Why is this girl wearing a crown?
10. Stay classy, Louisville fans: