Za’Darius Smith and Bud Dupree take up one corner of Commonwealth

885 hours until kickoff…

dupree-smith-sign

Article written by Drew Franklin

22 Comments for Za’Darius Smith and Bud Dupree take up one corner of Commonwealth

1. Arnie
    3:41 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

That is totally awesome!!!

2. Nick
    4:04 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

This is awesome! Also, did you see where the SEC Network and Time Warner officially reached a deal!!??

3. Whiner McCrybaby
    4:05 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

Wait a second…. you guys also talk about football?

4. SEC doormat
    4:10 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

Looks awesome, 2 and 10.

• Rei
      4:15 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

UK national titles: 1
      UL national titles: 0

14-12.

• SEC doormat
      4:16 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

Also, a big shoutout to my boyfriend for being the “Man” in our relationship and getting me from the back so I can get on KSR and type. I love this SITE! More Michael Sam coverage and I’ll give more hits to this site, than I take. Keep it up guys..wink wink.

5. willie t
    4:16 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

Looks great but starting to get wary of all the hype on these 2 guys. I realize they are the best we got but man they better perform. Let’s win 4, add more quality recruits, and not get totally embarrassed by the SEC this year. This is still a honeymoon year for Stoops. The noise should come in 15 and 16.

6. Billy Ray
    4:35 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

With a little luck and some hard work, I think we can win an SEC game in 2 or 3 years. Just got to gird up our loins.

• Billy
      4:40 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

they taught me how to copy and paste at uofl!!!! take that cayut fanz!

7. J-Dub421
    5:01 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

U of L is about to get knocked off their high horse when they find out what its like to play in a real conference this season. They think they’re great because they’ve been feasting on cupcakes in C-USA, that bastion of football awesomeness known as the Big East, and the AAC. Its going to be a rude awakening in the ACC.

• Reality
      5:04 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

Mhm yea… That’s what you all said before the sugar bowl against Florida

• Real Talk
      5:38 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

Lol. You all couldn’t even beat UCF and win the AAC (Temple, SMU, Rutgers etc) outright. Now you think you’ll just dominate the ACC?

• Reality
      5:53 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

What did UFC do in their bcs bowl game? They were a good team. Also no one said louisville would go in and win the ACC right away. They won’t win the conference but they will be competitive unlike some teams in this state (uk)

• Hurry!
      6:05 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

Hurry, Hurry!

I heard there’s a sale on malt liquor and blunt wraps on Broadway. You better get down there before the rest of your brethren snatch it all up.

• BBN Trollfinder
      2:27 pm July 26, 2014 Permalink

Thank You for stopping by another great story of the BBN. Good Bye

8. Ha!
    5:18 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

Yeah, that Sugar Bowl. The one that analysts say was the biggest UPSET in Bowl history. You got lucky — kinda like we might get a lil’ lucky in Papa John’s this year.

That’d chap ya’lls “highest profit” “greatest fanbase” azzes, wouldn’t it?

• Reality
      5:55 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

I wouldn’t say it was luck. I’d say it was excellent game prep by the coaches and the players considering how well they played against Miami in their bowl game last season (a team that was very high in the ACC standings)

• Hurry!
      6:08 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

Go back to Card Chronicle. Do you realize that this makes you look like a f*cking tool? Go troll elsewhere. Find another rival team in your new conference. I mean Jesus Christ it’s like you f*cks don’t remember getting beat in March. Go back to your hole.

• Dude
      6:21 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

Or maybe it was uninterested/poor prep on Florida’s part (who went 4-8 this year – first losing season in 35 years).

Same thing. 😉

• Reality
      7:25 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

That is true and we won’t ever know which was the case however the point is you all said louisville would fail when they went to the big east then when they played the likes of Florida in the sugar bowl or even wake forest in the orange bowl and they not only succeeded but dominated all of them.

• Brian
      9:02 pm July 24, 2014 Permalink

So, going on your logic, I guess its safe to say that Syracuse and/or UCF should be considered national powerhouses too, right? Since UCF ran it down the field at will on you, and Syracuse… lol… well….

9. UKfan
    7:25 am July 25, 2014 Permalink

(a team that was very high in the ACC standings) Miami was very high in their conference last year? We must be talking about a different Miami team than the one I saw last year. They finished 5th (out of 14) overall in the ACC. That’s not my definition of very high.