Football is right around the corner, so prognosticators across the interwebs are releasing their final predictions for the 2019 season. CBS Sports’ Jerry Palm even put out some bowl projections, and he had your University of Kentucky Wildcats bowling for the fourth straight year.
Palm has the Cats playing Syracuse in the Belk Bowl on December 31 in Charlotte, North Carolina. New Year’s Eve in the Queen City? The basketball team hosts Louisville on December 28, so why not. It’s a very clean town.
Other SEC teams on the list:
- Peach Bowl (CFP Semifinal): Alabama vs. Georgia
- Sugar Bowl: LSU vs. Texas
- Gator Bowl: Wisconsin vs. Mississippi State
- Citrus Bowl: Nebraska vs. Florida
- Outback Bowl: Michigan State vs. Texas A&M
- Liberty Bowl: Baylor vs. South Carolina
- Music City Bowl: Virginia Tech vs. Missouri (pending bowl ban appeal)
- Texas Bowl: TCU vs. Auburn
Palm has Clemson and Oklahoma in the other CFP Semifinal. Check out the rest of the projections at the link below.