YAHTZEE! 2019 linebacker Tra Wilkins commits to KENTUCKY!

YAHTZEE! 2019 three-star linebacker Tra Wilkins has committed to Kentucky!

Wilkins, a 6-foot-2, 210-pound outside linebacker out of Lithonia, GA chose the Cats over Louisville, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Ohio State, and Georgia, among other major programs.

Most recruiting analysts felt the Cats and the Cards were the top contenders, but Mark Stoops and company won out in the end.

Wilkins officially visited Kentucky last weekend, where the Wildcat coaching staff was able to seal the deal.

He recorded 75 tackles, five sacks, and three forced fumbles as a junior.

You can check out his impressive highlight reel below:

Welcome home, Mr. Wilkins!

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

8 Comments for YAHTZEE! 2019 linebacker Tra Wilkins commits to KENTUCKY!

1. ukkatzfan
    10:08 pm June 18, 2018 Permalink

YES !!! What we need.

2. CombatMedic_98
    10:48 pm June 18, 2018 Permalink

Bring his garbage can too!!!

3. clint w.
    12:42 am June 19, 2018 Permalink

Don’t know why we get excited about commits in football

• KatsKlaws
      1:22 am June 19, 2018 Permalink

I don’t think the article was hyping the commitment so the the BBN will get excited. I think they were reporting it as news, just like they will report it as news when he de commits.

• clint w.
      10:58 am June 19, 2018 Permalink

Very true. I’m so over the YAHTZEE hype as well

4. Rembrandt
    7:31 am June 19, 2018 Permalink

Heavy emphasis so far in this class on recruiting defensive players. Not hard to see why. Both decommitments were also defensive players.

I believe Stoops will keep more powder dry by saving more scholarships for November and December this year than in other recent years. If this team plays well, it will pay off.

5. catsby90.1
    9:03 am June 19, 2018 Permalink

I know he’s just a 3 star, but I don’t think that matters as much in football. What’s impressive is the list of schools he had offers from. Now we just have to pray stays committed.

6. UKFootballYall
    9:22 pm June 19, 2018 Permalink

Great news!! I’ll welcome him to the BBN all day long and could care less about the number of stars he has. It’s obvious the NFL doesn’t care either, half of this years 1st round draft picks were 3 stars or less coming out of high school!