Week 11 of the KSR Podcast: Mrs. T is Fired Up

angryTy

Mrs. Tyler Thompson normally likes to be the voice of reason between Freddie, Jared and I.  However last night, NOBODY had more fire in their veins than Mrs. Tyler Thompson.  Don’t worry, we managed to calm her down, but it still made for an exciting hour and twenty minutes.  We also talked about…

—  Is there a divide in the locker room?

—  We ranked the last four losses as to which ones put us in the most pain.

—  Jared’s most embarrassing moment with the mic in his hand at Commonwealth Stadium.

—  Where to party in Nashville after the Cats bring home a victory.

Subscribe to “Kentucky Sports Radio” on iTunes or LISTEN HERE.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

7 Comments for Week 11 of the KSR Podcast: Mrs. T is Fired Up

1. Bob Ed Thom
    4:09 pm November 11, 2015 Permalink

It appears that the Post Tennesseeee/Pre Georgia is the last posted Pod Cast. I really don’t want to relive the Tennessessessessesee Mess but would love to preview Vandy.

Thought Someone should know.

2. Shawn Kemp
    4:21 pm November 11, 2015 Permalink

There’s only one place to party in Nashville and that is Santa’s Pub. You’re welcome.

3. WHASspie
    6:28 pm November 11, 2015 Permalink

Love the podcast. Also it looks like Tyler is in the middle of her vinegar strokes.

4. shelby
    7:47 pm November 11, 2015 Permalink

I have a crush on mrs TT, do i have a shot?

• Leuther
      8:35 pm November 11, 2015 Permalink

No – not even close – and don’t ask her to make you a sandwich, either…

5. Bob Ed Thom
    9:32 am November 12, 2015 Permalink

After listening to the Pod Cast, I am more convinced than ever that this Kentucky Football team is ONE Player away from 7-2 record. Darrian Miller (or a left tackle) would allow Swindle to be at RT where he is PRETTY GOOD, allow Big George to redshirt, Meadows could rest both Tackle spots, Moser could be at guard.

I think the problems with LT is causing all the rest of the line to look bad and sometimes they don’t need any help. LT’s are special types of players and good RTs are not a replacement (Long Term) for a LT.

And Freddie needs to stop making all the OLD MAN JOKES because I played against him in High School and I know I am not OLD!!!

Pikeville Panthers!!!!!!