WATCH: The moment Josh Allen found out he was going to be a Jacksonville Jaguar

@UKFootball

Every football player dreams of the day they get the call from the NFL. See the moment Josh Allen’s NFL dream came true.

Even though Allen was not picked as high as many expected, he believes his NFL career is beginning in the perfect situation.

“You never know what to expect,” Allen said in his post-draft press conference. “My mentality going into the draft was, don’t expect anything. When the phone rings, pick it up. That’s your new home. I felt like my phone rang in the perfect situation.”

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

8 Comments for WATCH: The moment Josh Allen found out he was going to be a Jacksonville Jaguar

1. BBNJustin
    12:36 am April 26, 2019 Permalink

Crying. So happy for this guy!

2. Calllikeiseeittheintelligentversion
    2:04 am April 26, 2019 Permalink

Allen is going to kill Rotenburger.

3. DH1967
    8:04 am April 26, 2019 Permalink

Excellent attitude! I think there will be 6 teams sorry they past on him! Good Luck Josh!

4. Shagaris Sock Puppet
    9:00 am April 26, 2019 Permalink

This is amazing as a father myself. What a moment for Josh, he will always remember this day with his son. Couldn’t be a better ambassador for UK in the nfl for years to come. I’d rather be in Jacksonville than in Oakland or the Giants.

5. ClutchCargo
    9:26 am April 26, 2019 Permalink

If you haven’t watched that video, drop whatever you’re doing right now and watch it. That was even more awesome than hearing his name called last night.

6. jimmer
    9:43 am April 26, 2019 Permalink

Is the owners name Shaka Khan?!

7. Sentient Third Eye
    9:44 am April 26, 2019 Permalink

It’s worth dropping a few spots to end up on a better team. Good for Josh!

8. NUM1UKFANFROMTHEVILLE
    11:57 am April 26, 2019 Permalink

Soo happy for this man! For someone who was also young when I had my son, to see him embrace fatherhood in full, great student-athlete, now husband, just great overall person and young man, Josh will always be one of my all time UK favorites. Great ambassador for UK and we know you will be great Josh! Now like you said “lets get it” and what better team to go to then the Jaguars, where he will have 1 on 1 all day lined up opposite to Myles Jack. I predict right now on print: Josh Allen: Rookie DPOTY 2019. #GoCats #Duuuuvall