WATCH: The Kentucky vs. Georgia hype video will leave you speechless

We’re big fans of posting the best football and basketball hype videos each week here at KSR. It’s a way to get the fanbase excited for upcoming games, no matter who the opponent is.

But folks, let me tell you… The KYWildcatsTV video staff put together a hype video for the Kentucky vs. Georgia game that will blow your mind. You’re about to feel some kind of way watching this video that I can’t even explain.

Between Kash Daniel doing the narration, voiceovers from Tom Leach, Matt Jones, and various commentators, members of the Big Blue Nation showing their love for the program, and one surprise appearance, I promise you’ll be left speechless.

Just… watch.

I usually get chills watching the incredible work of KYWildcatsTV each week, but goodness gracious that was something special. I’d be lying if I told you I didn’t get teary-eyed seeing Josh Paschal on the screen.

Phenomenal.

While we’re at it, let’s just take a look at some of the best plays from Kentucky’s victory over Missouri on Saturday:

Is it time for kickoff yet?

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

31 Comments for WATCH: The Kentucky vs. Georgia hype video will leave you speechless

1. michaelb
    8:05 pm October 31, 2018 Permalink

Thank god for stoops being the voice in Terry’s ear this season . There’s no telling where we’d be with out him doing a good job with that particular situation. We’d have a few more ‘L’s I know that much .

2. beezyblue
    8:30 pm October 31, 2018 Permalink

I teared up. Damn it. What a time to be a cat fan.

• cats646
      9:12 pm October 31, 2018 Permalink

Same!! Damn I love this team!
      #beatthedawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:55 pm October 31, 2018 Permalink

This video is great and all but the cats NEED to come out and play lights out football. Sorry but millennial “hype” videos don’t win games. I hope to God that stoops isn’t approaching this game with the “if we believe” attitude….cause they will get embarrassed. March into YOUR stadium like you have a purpose and will accept nothing less than victory and punch the dogs in the fricking throat. That’s the only way to win. Videos and “belief” are meaningless.

• Soylentbeans
      12:08 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

The videos are more for the fans. Also hyping yourself up and believing you can win was around long before “millennials”.

11:58 pm October 31, 2018 Permalink

Also, if this video brought a tear to your eye….you need to have your T count tested. The cats can and SHOULD win this game. Crying over a hype video is embarrassing

12:27 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Hey soy (go figure), you missed the entire point. I couldnt care less about the video. My only concern is the locker room. I truly hope that mark stoops is not pushing the “you get no respect” and “if you believe in each other” narrative. They need to walk into this game knowing they will win. They need big balled (sorry if I offend you delicate trans sensibilities) swagger that says they KNOW they are going to win. Big difference. I wouldn’t expect you to understand though buddy.

12:33 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Undoubtedly I get booted for that comment.

3. Alleykat16
    9:33 pm October 31, 2018 Permalink

I’m a 60 yr. old man. And that video brought tears to my eyes and the hair on the back of my neck stand up, and I will tell you this I never thought this would be happening in my life time. I thought maybe our best years was back in the 70’s. The came Mark Stoops and I’m proud to call him our Coach of UK. GO BIG BLUE NATION!

4. Kat4Life
    10:03 pm October 31, 2018 Permalink

Brought a tear to my eye, and I am not a damned bit ashamed of it. Been watching them for decades and have never seen this much passion around a UK football team. I absolutely believe we can and will beat Georgia…….we are at our best when the expectations are highest. Blessed team.

5. cats646
    10:06 pm October 31, 2018 Permalink

I know we can do this BBN!!!!!!!!!!
    This one is for everything boys!!
    All the last second losses, all the BS calls, THE CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!! This will officially put all of that behind us!! Idk if any of the players read this stuff, but if you do, believe me when I tell you that it means SO MUCH to us fans!! What do the coal miners and sawmill workers, farmers and factory temps all have to look forward to at the end of the week? It’s KENTUCKY FOOTBALL!!!! It’s getting to see those letters across your chest and feeling proud!! We’ve had to hide when all the other SEC fans talk about football for so long!!!!! They just laugh at the thought of KY actually being good. I’ve already cried once this year after the sweet victory in the swamp. Please for the love of everything make us cry again! Give it your all defense,turn it up one degree!!!!!!! Don’t even let them have a first down!! Offense, you’ve broke out of your slump in the last quarter you played. Now it’s time to show that were more than just the best defense in the nation!!!! We can be the best TEAM in the nation!!!!!!!! Aggressive attitude every play!! Know that your better than their defense!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Terry, show up on Saturday!!!!! Think quick, be quick. The ones who are afraid to fail never succeed!! YOU can do this!! Dorian, two years ago that ball went through your hands in the end zone. GET IT BACK SATURDAY!!!!! You were injured last year and got to be a part of this team this year!! Make it worth it!!!!!! And Benny, I will thank you everytime I think of Kentucky football for the rest of my life for what you’ve done so far. But this Saturday, go out there and lay it all on the line!!!!!!!! You’ve put this team on your back so many times!! BBN will be there to have your back Saturday!!!! Know that were behind you and run like you have all 60,000 fans in that stadium right beside you!!!!! There’s not one guy on that defense that can bring you down!! Hell, there’s not 4 guys on that defense that can bring you down!!!!! FIGHT FOR EVERY YARD!! Drag all of dawg nation into the end zone at your feet !! And when you look up at that camera, let them know that there is NO WAY they can stop you and this offense that so many have questioned this year!! It all comes down to Saturday!! I love this team, I love BBN, and I am going to love playing in the SEC championship!!!!! Go out there and prove you’re the best boys!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!
    #beatthedawgs!!!!!!!!!!!
    BBN #GET UP!!!!
    #beatthedawgs!!!!

12:01 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

There is no “we.” Only “they.” But yes. “They” certainly can and should be Georgia. Looking forward to it

12:03 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Be=beat*

• cats646
      5:37 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Unbridled aren’t you the same guy who predicted we wouldn’t win but maybe 4 or 5 games because coach Stoops sucks?

7:04 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Yes. That’s me.

7:06 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

While the team is far better than I realized….let’s not act like coaching hasn’t been an issue despite the team’s success

• cats646
      8:52 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Ok, your free to stop talking.

10:07 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

No thanks scooter

6. unbridled
    12:04 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

I’m embarrassed for everyone crying. I really am

12:04 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

That’s just sad.

• Soylentbeans
      12:11 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Shut up. I’m embarrassed of you.

12:29 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Hey soy, are you triggered? Need a safe space? Sorry buddy.

• Soylentbeans
      12:35 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

So triggered that it’s not even funny. I’m like the most triggered person ever right now.

• Soylentbeans
      12:36 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

No safe space though I think I can fight thru it.

• Old_Pogue_Bourbon
      7:17 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Unbridled, I feel for you. You seem to be a miserable human being (or just a troll). I’m 58 years old and have waited for this for 40 years. Unfortunately many of us gain a portion of our self worth from our favorite sports teams. This team has elevated the self worth of a collective fan base to levels that none of us ever thought possible.

These videos add to and validate those feelings. Hopefully most of us can recognize and compartmentalize the fact that it is “just sports”. We will go on with our business as usual win or lose Saturday. But for this moment we want to dream, we want to soak up the attention, we want to revel. We want to laugh and scream and cry because we love our team and our coach.

You on the other hand want to “be a man!”. My feeling is that you don’t really know what that means. Part of that opinion lies in the fact that you are on a message board at midnight on a Wednesday making fun of people expressing emotion. You don’t have a clue.

10:09 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Low T

7. bigbluebanana
    7:17 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Ignore the troll soy, remember, they don’t exist if you don’t acknowledge them.

• cats646
      9:24 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

You’re right. But it is so hard to ignore such stupidity sometimes.

8. ready4nineNOW
    10:13 am November 1, 2018 Permalink

Triggered unbridled? Also, his name is “Soy” it is “soyLENT” your ignorance makes you look stupid. The video is good. Stoops didn’t make the video. He also gets a $quarter mill for every win. I’m sure he will do whatever he can to help get the W.

9. ukcats1776.90
    7:16 pm November 1, 2018 Permalink

matt Jones is an arrogant liberal “lawyer” (guy who wasted daddy’s money to avoid life until deciding he didnt want to do anything a law degree) who has no respect for his listeners or viewers. half the calls he takes are dripping with condensention and disrespect to the callers. how anybody who isn’t a flaming, cross dressing liberal would ever spend a dime at his restaurant is beyond me. bdubs is right next door and their owner doenst openly hate the way most kentuckians think