WATCH: Part two of Matt’s interview with Mark Stoops

Last night, you only got a taste of Matt’s interview with Mark Stoops on “Hey Kentucky.” Tonight, we bring you part two. Settle in to learn about what Stoops is like off the field, from his favorite ways to unwind to how close he is with his players and staff:

If you missed it, here’s part one:

To watch tonight’s full episode, visit HeyKentucky.com.

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Hey Kentucky!

10 Comments for WATCH: Part two of Matt’s interview with Mark Stoops

1. SouthernPride
    8:40 pm February 27, 2018 Permalink

No one cares. It’s March. Football team is a joke. Always has been, always will be .

• bigal77
      9:22 pm February 27, 2018 Permalink

Why dont you meet me downtown Lexington here in about 20 minutes. Well see whos the joke

• SouthernPride
      10:58 pm February 27, 2018 Permalink

I’ve seen your dumb threats to ppl on here before. Always wanting to meet down town n shit.. ha what a ass clown . Most Ky football fans are though.

• cats646
      12:12 am February 28, 2018 Permalink

Really southern pride? He’s the clown? You have nothing better to do with your life than to get on a rivals website and say the stupidest comments. You sir, are the clown. Bless your heart.

2. rem392
    9:48 pm February 27, 2018 Permalink

Biga 77 I noticed that Southern mouth did not respond to your invitation. I appreciate your response. I will definitely be in the stands April 13 for the spring game and I hope that many others are too. Sure we would have liked to win games that we should have last year but Stoops has us headed in the right direction. I am looking for a great year.

3. callitlikeiseeit
    10:33 pm February 27, 2018 Permalink

Wish I could be there, work schedule and living over 3 hours away will prevent me from making it. Have renewd season tix though and can’t wait till first game. We could be very good this year, excited to see how it plays out.

4. bailey000
    11:46 pm February 27, 2018 Permalink

More football news please. Unlike SouthernPride I’d like to hear football news 365. But he’s a bitch and I’m not

5. cats646
    12:13 am February 28, 2018 Permalink

Can’t wait till football season!!

6. Alleykat16
    9:30 am February 28, 2018 Permalink

Come on football season man I can’t wait. As UK fans I think we are getting close to an upper class team we are starting to build a whole team so when players go out for a breather the back up is not a big drop off and that’s what makes a good team. You know these people come on here talking their crap has got to have a boring sad life that they have to go on a teams web site and talk smack about that team. I know I dont see the enjoyment from it I’ve never had the desire to go on another teams to see what their fans say I dont care about no other team but this team. This southernjoke person is a loser sorry arse boy