WATCH Mark Stoops’ Postgame Press Conference

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

14 Comments for WATCH Mark Stoops’ Postgame Press Conference

1. bluecat15
    3:54 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

Blah blah blah blah blah!!!!! FIRE HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

2. dandycat
    3:54 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

Doesn’t sound like he is resigning…but he should be

3. Piedma Schwartz
    3:55 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

Oh no! We stink again!

4. Badboy
    3:55 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

Why would I want to watch more of his lame excuses!

5. EdC
    3:59 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

I want to thank Mitch Barnhart for giving me the chance that no other SEC school would have ever given me, netting me millions of dollars, fooling the fans again and allowing Mitch to spend the MASSIVE football revenues on all the other sports.

6. Smyrna_Cat
    4:00 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

Did he say, “I just sold my house to Les Miles?”

• bluecat15
      4:41 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

I wish

7. Smyrna_Cat
    4:02 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

I vote we give Stoops another year, maybe too. But there have to be changes. The OC has to go. That was terrible. Get a special teams coach. Frankly, every coach should be reviewed.

8. wildcat502
    4:04 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

Just another game where the opponent made adjustments and UK didnt. Can we safely say coaching decisions or non coaching decisions hurt us???? Penalties didnt help, but coaching may help prevent these.
    We need to fire Schlarman and Elliott. Offensive line holding penalties killed us, plus zero protection for the QB. Jackson runs and passes for more yards than the entire Kentucky team. What did we have, after Boom left, 20 yards???
    Go after Bud Foster and Mike Summers. We cant continue to have on the job training and try to build a winning program.

9. Fstuff92
    4:06 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

Guys, he’s got it figured out. We just have to work harder!

10. kbsport
    4:07 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

“We want to be balanced, always run up the middle on 1st down, . . . uhh . . .. Wait – Is the Season Over?”

11. sportspot
    4:33 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

We should be glad that our head coach was a former defensive coach who knows how to a quarterback carry. For holding the Cards to only 38 points, I think its time for Barnhart to give him another raise. Seriously, there are coaches who win and earn much less.

12. 2thepoint
    4:54 pm November 28, 2015 Permalink

I can’t begin to tell you how many times I have screamed at my TV for UK trying to run up the middle on 1st down. That play has cost more scores for UK than any other play. I think he called run up the middle for maybe 10 1st downs in a row. After we didn’t have Boom or Jojo why try any runs up the middle? I agree offense, defense, line coaches all should go and now.

13. maximsm