WATCH: Louisville fan reaches a new low, drinks garbage

I had no idea what a “garbage bag shot” was until today, but man, oh man, does it make sense that a Louisville fan is the reason I found out. Prior to Louisville’s game vs. Purdue in Indianapolis, one Cards fan stooped to a new low by taking a “garbage bag shot” at a tailgate:

If the tweeter is correct, and the girl was paid to drink garbage juice, what amount could possibly make it worth it? If you answered, “No amount in the world because that is disgusting,” you would be correct.

9 Comments for WATCH: Louisville fan reaches a new low, drinks garbage

1. Kevin C
    6:24 pm September 2, 2017 Permalink

I have complete confidence that UofL fans can stoop MUCH lower than this. In fact, I’m sure this girl has had a lot worse in her mouth, and lived to wake up the next day, without shame, regret…or the extra cigarette $$.

2. CPACAT
    7:00 pm September 2, 2017 Permalink

They are the gift that keeps on giving!

3. ClutchCargo
    7:12 pm September 2, 2017 Permalink

Gets on her knees and swallows something nasty like a pro. Just another day in the life of a UofL fan.

4. chris43
    7:48 pm September 2, 2017 Permalink

It’s extremely gross but “no amount in the world because it’s disgusting” is a little far fetched. I mean come on….if you were offered a million dollars to do it (which by the way it isn’t going to kill you) I’ll guarantee there would be plenty lining up to make that $$$$ (including myself and many of you as well). Lol

• Kevin C
      7:54 pm September 2, 2017 Permalink

You have no idea what could be in that garbage, dude. People use cups and bottles for spitting tobacco juice, pissing when they’re too far from the Porto-John….not to mention any number of incurable Herpes viruses that could lurking in that mess. $1 million won’t fix that…

5. Luether
    9:17 pm September 2, 2017 Permalink

Looks like she could use a little road work…

6. eRUPPtion
    12:48 am September 3, 2017 Permalink

Whelp they are UL so why not take garbage shot…. lol

7. EdC
    11:26 am September 3, 2017 Permalink

To be fair it did help get the bad taste of the various UL sports and other scandals out of her mouth.

8. DaniTheGirl
    12:53 pm September 3, 2017 Permalink

I’m UK all the way but……I’ve seen plenty worse on waller , state st, or even lynaghs …what’s our excuse..kentuckians are just a little extra sometimes. ..a little touched..