WATCH: Kentucky football’s latest Super Bowl commercial

Ready to run through a wall? Kentucky’s latest Super Bowl commercial is here, and once again, it’s awesome. The commercial, which runs 1:24 in length, aired during halftime, and it’s now also been posted on the UK Football twitter account and on the KY Wildcats TV Youtube channel.

Check it out here:

The account teased the video earlier in January, posting this picture of next season’s expected leaders.

They also took a trip down memory lane with all of the commercials from previous years, dating back to 2014…

… All the way through last year’s chills-inducing “Bring It” commercial:

To see all of the commercials, scroll through the team’s Twitter account here.

How does this year’s stack up against the rest?

Article written by Maggie Davis

I love sports, podcasts, long walks on the beach and Twitter (@MaggieDavisKSR)

13 Comments for WATCH: Kentucky football’s latest Super Bowl commercial

1. Dark Soul
    8:35 pm February 2, 2020 Permalink

Come see bout it

2. ColoradoCatFan88
    9:09 pm February 2, 2020 Permalink

Did it not play nationally? I didn’t see it out here in Colorado..

• dcforuk
      11:33 pm February 2, 2020 Permalink

Good question CCF88!

• Bluehender
      7:27 am February 3, 2020 Permalink

I live in Western Kentucky. I didn’t see it. I suppose it was televised only in the Lexington area..maybe Louisville as well.

3. dan1965
    12:15 am February 3, 2020 Permalink

I absolutely love the commercial,great !
    But I also have to say, I didn’t see it here in Tn. either ???
    Glad I got to see it on here at least,can’t wait for football to roll back around again,great to have both sports to be excited about !!!

4. ClutchCargo
    1:08 am February 3, 2020 Permalink

Pretty sure it’s one of those commercials that only airs on the local channels. I didn’t see it either, and I’m an hour and a half away but don’t get the Lexington stations.

5. ColoradoCatFan88
    1:55 am February 3, 2020 Permalink

So if it doesn’t actually air nationally, what’s the point of even having “a super bowl commercial”??

• JASUN74
      5:41 am February 3, 2020 Permalink

For the fans and recruits that do get to see it I suppose. I saw the price tag for a 30second commercial during the game, I don’t remember exactly what it was but I do remember saying holy shiiit!! Haha.

I know what you mean though, I thought for sure I’d see it and waited all game!! I use The Apple 4K and stream everything now and love it, A lot of people do still have cable and get fox 56 WDKY I think it is so a lot of people still saw it.

Was a good game tonight for sure and Thw 49ers actually reminded me of Kentucky’s style of play a little. (When we have a QB that is. Anyway, have a good one brother!

6. KayutsBy90
    7:07 am February 3, 2020 Permalink

I was really hoping it would end with Stoops saying “Why Kentucky? Because we don’t take sh*t from nobody”

7. Bluehender
    7:30 am February 3, 2020 Permalink

What recruits are going to see it outside of Lexington??

• Bluehender
      7:30 am February 3, 2020 Permalink

Meant as a reply to JASUN74

• ColoradoCatFan88
      1:25 pm February 3, 2020 Permalink

Exactly. So it seems like a complete waste to me if only people in the Lexington region see it

8. BluKudzu
    3:53 pm February 3, 2020 Permalink

Well, given the social media outlet sources, it is going to be seen….having it on local and Louisville, probably caught 65-75% of the ticket buyer market.

Anyway, Wildcat football seems to be heading in the right direction, while UK basketball struggles. Kind of nice to be able to look forward to a great season.