Watch former UK/current EKU player Patrick Graffree sucker punch Drew Barker

Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 6.07.03 PM

Earlier today, Richmond police released the security video from Jerzee’s Bar, and tonight, the Herald-Leader obtained another video from the incident involving Drew Barker, Tymere Dubose and Dorian Baker and EKU football players.

Check out the security footage from EKU’s Telford Hall, which shows former Kentucky and current EKU player Patrick Graffree sucker punching Drew Barker at the registration desk. Barker is talking to a woman at the desk when Graffree storms in the building and punches him:

Wow.

42 Comments for Watch former UK/current EKU player Patrick Graffree sucker punch Drew Barker

1. eyebleedblue
    7:27 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Wth. I don’t understand.

2. rdhack
    7:28 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Sucker Punch City. Poor Drew didn’t know what hit him.

3. camara40
    7:30 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

I can’t believe they didn’t indict Barker for that. He clearly attacked that guy’s fist with his face!

4. Caliparty09
    7:32 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Two things.

1. That was not a knockout. Barker popped up within seconds of the sucker punch.

2. Who were the cowards with him that stood there and did nothing? I thought there were other UK players with him when this happened.

• Jessdogky
      7:45 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

I thought the same thing. Where were Dorian Baker & Tymere Dubose? But there are at least 12-15 other ppl there so they were definitely outnumbered.

5. moose
    7:32 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Did this happen before or after the incident at the bar?

• Jessdogky
      7:43 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

It’s my understanding that this happened AFTER the bar fight.

6. WillySpankit
    7:51 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Why doesn’t he play for UK anymore? Because he’s a b*tch.

7. DelrayCat
    7:51 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

You lie with the dogs…you gonna get fleas Drew.
    Clearly, he needs to choose his “friends” more carefully.

8. catdaddyd
    7:56 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

What a coward move. This guy didn’t get charges against him for assault?

9. bencol3389
    8:01 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

That’s a thick dude.. He caught ya boy off guard, but it may have been for the better.. Barker was tapped out.

10. Kelkat
    8:03 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Was Barker alone? I don’t understand why no one came to his aid?

11. BlueHeaven
    8:06 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

What a bunch of crap. I’d be pressing for a hate crime.

• Leuther
      9:51 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Where are the “Justice Brothers”, Jesse and Al?

12. beaudiddy
    8:07 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

If it would been barker that sucker punched that black dude, Sharpton & Jackson would have riots in the streets and looting and buildings would have been on fire.

13. davidmacq
    8:15 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Think that guy opened himself up to a sucker punch any time in the future. Baseball bat…whatever.

14. Patrick_Wren
    8:16 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

I could not be happier that Patrick Graffree does not play for UK anymore. What a punk (girly man) move….sucker punch a man who has his hands in his pockets and looking the other way…then disappear…I mean run away! What a warrior! What a real man! LOL! Once this video goes viral the world will know what a “kitty-kitty” Graffree is. Enjoy this Graffree…you will live with this for a long long time!

15. bluekr25
    8:21 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

In typical hoodlum fashion, he walks in waits until his back is turned them immediately leaves after he hit him. I bet he was walking away saying hold me back. Real tough. “Hi welcome to burger king” is a phrase this guy will know real well in a few yrs.

• Patrick_Wren
      8:26 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

How did this guy ever get on campus? Must of been one of Joker’s Top recruits….

16. Patrick_Wren
    8:28 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

How classic is it that he is wearing a “wife beater?” Mr. Patrick Graffree will be on COPS in a couple of years no doubt…

17. JBForty
    8:33 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

The irony in it all is that Graffree is wearing an “I Can’t Breath” hoodie as he walks through the door

• bouzoukiman
      9:35 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Wow! I didn’t notice that until seeing your comment. That’s crazy.

18. Patrick_Wren
    8:34 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Patti and Antonio Townsend must be very proud of their heroic son….here “Kitty-Kitty”…

19. Mc12
    8:46 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

There’s 1 reason you sucker punch or cheapshot somebody: you have a belief that if you square up on them like a man, you may get your a** beat. That simple

20. theWilkman
    9:07 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

What a p*ssy. I hope he gets the same treatment very soon.

21. AirForceOne
    9:10 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Funny thing about sucker punching cowards. They go walking to their car late one night, and a baseball bat just falls out of the sky….knocking them into a coma. Karma can be wicked.

22. BigBlueBob
    9:18 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

I thought this happened first. Is the bar fight video out there?

23. Tomasito
    9:22 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Can our guys just stay out of Richmond from now on? It appears nothing good happens in that cesspool.

24. EarlyCuyler
    9:27 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

2 things I learned from this…………..Drew Barker needs to stay out of Richmond. Secondly, Patrick Graffree is a biz-nitch. Straight up b**ch move to sucker punch somebody in a lobby of a dorm. A real man would’ve called him outside and squared off with him. Street hood, punk, gutless move.

25. bouzoukiman
    9:32 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

What was Drew (or any other UK player) doing at an EKU dorm after the bar fight anyway? Doesn’t make sense.

• wu slang
      9:50 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

They were there for girls.

• bouzoukiman
      10:00 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Oh, I see. I missed that it’s a girls dorm. Still not a wise choice after what had happened at the bar.

• wu slang
      10:29 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

I agree. What’s crazy is the H-L story about what happened in the bar. I was just scanning the article and I saw Barker had thrown and connected punches behind Baker at Scurry. I thought that isn’t a good look Drew at first. Then you read the article and it says that Barker was holding up Baker because because Dorian had suffered a knee injury. And Dorian connected too! On a bum leg. Then Graffee sucker punched Barker. Fine job Ms, Graffee.

26. BTownUKFan
    9:34 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Has gaffree been arrested yet? That is assault. Throw him in jail and let him become sombody’s beeatch.

27. wildcat502
    9:57 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

The EKU game, this coming season, could be payback enough.

28. kampus korner
    10:25 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

What I don’t understand is why Barker’s so called friends did not attempt to stop the sucker punch or come to his assistance. They didn’t even help him up. Talk about not having your back! Barker better look for new friends on this team because these guys are worthless. Disgraceful and embarrassing for Barker. Obviously, the criminal who sucker punched him should be jailed but Barker needs to look for other dudes to hang with besides these pathetic guys.

29. bige
    10:49 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

Looks like it’s mostly EKU students in the lobby and Barker and friends are grossly outnumbered. Postering by EKU students seems to be telling the UK students to leave.

Unfortunately, Barker doesn’t appear to know how to read the other team on or off the field. Maybe he should spend more time in film and less time in Richmond. No wonder Towles didn’t have much competition this spring.

• Patrick_Wren
      10:56 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

LOL! You are so right….

30. david8577
    10:59 pm April 14, 2015 Permalink

How is that guy not in jail? Animals like that need to be in a cage.

31. Biglaw Dawgin'
    8:03 am April 15, 2015 Permalink

So many questions from this. Who were all the other people, UK or EKU players? Why did no one have Barker’s back? Those had to be EKU guys. Any self-respecting UK players wouldn’t let that happen to a teammate and, if they did, they don’t deserve to wear the blue and white. Letting a teammate get rocked like that and not even help him up? I mean, I’d hope a UK player would even help up someone they didn’t know, let alone a teammate. Conclusion: those had to all be EKU guys. If that’s the case, I’m putting October 3 down in the books for some fireworks and retaliation.

32. ukblue22
    9:11 am April 15, 2015 Permalink

I”m not sure how Gafree is not in jail? If that had been a cop video, there would be protests in Richmond and Lexington.

33. oddthomas
    12:00 pm April 15, 2015 Permalink

I wonder how Drew’s dad feels about this video? I am the father of two boys. If someone hits my kid like that, I’m going to eff their world up in everyway I can. The rage I feel right now…….