A message from our sponsor:

Kentucky-proud and locally-owned, Liquor Barn has been serving Big Blue Nation for over 30 years! Liquor Barn and Party Mart are where Kentuckians go to celebrate life.

Head to your local Liquor Barn and Party Mart store to stock up for game day or every day! It’s never been so easy to shop Kentucky’s favorite wine, spirits, beer, and cigar store. Download the new Liquor Barn app to order for pick-up or delivery, save your favorites, and get exclusive deals. We are now delivering in Lexington and Louisville areas. Use code GOCATS for one month of FREE delivery!*

Visit LiquorBarn.com to shop now, download the app, or see what’s happening in your local store. GO CATS!

*Delivery currently available in select Louisville and Lexington areas. Promotion covers delivery fees only. Minimum order for delivery is $20. Complimentary delivery on all orders of $75 or more. Must be delivered to an address. Must be 21+ to download the app and accept a delivery. Valid photo ID required.

It’s halftime in Lexington and Kentucky trails Georgia 14-3. Things could definitely be worse for the Cats, who would be down more if not for two crucial fumble recoveries by Josh Allen. That man is amazing.

Meanwhile, some major concern on offense as Benny Snell limped off the field late in the second quarter. According to the radio broadcast, Benny has a rolled ankle, which will be taped up so he can return in the second half.

That’s a good thing because the Cats need him. They’re still in it, but can’t afford any mistakes if they hope to make an epic rally.

Your halftime stats…

45 Comments for UK vs. Georgia halftime stats and Benny Snell injury update, presented by Liquor Barn

1. Wade
    5:11 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Sorry to say but Benny’s not the answer in this game. It’s terry’s to win and aj is a better option right now! Hope Benny is ok and can come in later in the game for some 3rd and shorts!

2. Redman1423
    5:17 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

I miss sorry to say it but I’m sick and tired of the conservative play calling. We have nothing to lose we aren’t even supposed to be in this game and we are playing like we are trying to save a national championship and I’m sorry but it’s been that way since the South Carolina second half

3. Redman1423
    5:18 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Eddie gran I’m sorry but Lynn Bowden saving your job won’t last much longer. You suck at play calling

4. makeitstop
    5:23 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

It’s personnel not play calling. 4 offensive touchdowns in 16 quarters… that’s one per game. IT’S THE QB STUPID! You can’t win if you can’t pass

• Wade
      5:38 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

It’s back… so Kentucky football!!! Shit

• Blue Bill
      7:17 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Are you Combatmedics lover boy?

• JASUN74
      9:07 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

So seven points in your mind is enough to win football games. No, we need to at least not be happy and want to average a minimum of 21 a game. Against even a middle to good Defense that should be enough to win say against almost all top 20 – 50 ranked teams. Of course more when we play better teams if needed. With a few adjustments and a couple changes to a couple positions that 100% couldn’t do even half of what they needed to, we win the game. No names cause you all know, but even a little inexperience at a couple spots maybe say in the MIDDLE OF THE FIELD on defense that even if they beg no coach and please and all the stuff Im sure I would’ve said to stay in the game. We gave up at least two easy touchdowns like they were only trying to clean a piece of grass off the back of their uiniforms. For a win and a bonus of 250,000 you can bet if I saw anything needed fixed to help get the win then I’d spin even Josh ALLENs head around he’d be looking behind himself until at least next week. Lol. Of course it wasn’t Mr Allen at all. Anyway I love all them but we got some young guys that maybe just for today, needed to see if they had two hands and could actually use both to tackle and if so I think they still gain 150 rushing but that’s at least 14 less easy points and maybe when needed we could have kept them out of field goal range. Anyway I’m more than disappointed I’m just hurt at what myself thinks is just an awful effort by just a few guys on this team that could have really done something great this year. Hard to type through my tears so hope I didn’t mess everything to bad. Honestly I’m not blaming players but some stuff that I saw today, I have no idea how a few guys could ever look or speak to the rest of the team for I’m my opinion either didn’t care or was done after that first play of the game. Again I’m going to stop before I say anything mean because I love everyone one the team and I just wish when it’s obvious to Hundreds of thousands of people that ‘ in game changes’ need made when you see it’s needed , or in this case , earlier today when we still had a chance to be more than a best in a long time Ky team, or known as a team of Destiny that will absolutely be remembered as one of the greatest regardless of name of the Jersey. Thank you guys and god love everyone of us every. This one will be hard for me to just let go but sure was a great week of being hopeful and proud and happy. Lmao. Can’t wait till maybe 2020 to be at least with the same game on the line , not with the game in doubt but how many do we win by and I’m sure it will be thirty plus. YES ITS Going to B a big day in November of 2020 and will make our miracle, undefeated, under dog in nine easily blowout win games , the first of many KINDA UNEXPECTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WINS that has absolutely come to no surprise to myself and to the greatest fans in the world. WE ARE UK.

5. 4everUKblue
    5:25 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

What has happened to our tackling?

6. 4everUKblue
    5:29 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Mental mistakes and poor tackling are the real problems today.

7. mgwolfe
    5:32 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

It’s done. Georgia far superior.

8. henderblue
    5:33 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Poor defense today.

5:38 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Yep, they’re not tackling and killing themselves with penalties. That targeting call was so unnecessary.

9. I miss Kyle Macy
    5:36 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

We are a complete no show. Could live with a competitive loss but this is depressing enough to somewhat undo a special season. Surprised how bad the D has been. Offense bad as expected. Don’t know what happened to our O line and our tackling. Just a horrible and depressing performance. Hopefully we at least win out and get a really good bowl game which amazingly feels like a let down right now. So I guess that is major progress.

• JASUN74
      10:32 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Brother , that is just the strongest word that has described my feelings. Just so hurt and so depressed by the effort of guys that seem the only way they could have played like they did is to actually try to play scared and with no heart or effort to get better as the game went on! I know sometimes young PLAYERS or maybe even as many as four or five kids, Out of close to a 100, May occasionally have a rough start to a game or girl problems or whatever, but today of all games I saw a few guys that beat themselves the fans their family’s and anyone with a TV. A couple players that looked like they hated football , and looked like they didn’t want to be playing today and was done playing as hard as they could!! You know our two middle guys with clubs, I’m sure they begged to play, and if they could do what they have done all season on the same level, they of course are pretty great tackles when 100% and have two hands to actually use, for the must stop , can’t happen, touchdowns that you may miss-tackle, leading to, not being about to stop a run up the middle that would be 3-6 yards and just kill any hope for a win.!!!!!! but teammates that care and love each other more than their selfish me me all about me self, would’ve said “Coach since I’ve tried and I hate not being in the fight with my brother that I would die for right this minute to help them , but, after actually thinking about what is more important to my team and other than me having a chance to maybe get a tackle added on my stats, I’m sorry to say that after trying I must come to you and humble say. ,” I can’t tackle anyone one on this Georgia team today and as hard as this is for me to admit the truth is , I think if winning is more important, and I think you should play my boy Chris or actually anyone with two working hands!!! “maybe next week I can use both of my hands which I promise I will try to be ready I tired so hard to tackle even our slowest and or weakest Walk-ons but even though I tried, out of maybe 100 reps this week , I tackled him three times. TOTAL. Twice he tripped over his shoe laces after He ran by me somehow. Probably got lucky coach. Anyway third I got him was when they were down five points third and goal any the five. Like I said, I tackled him so good that me and him both ended under the goal post. Even though i feel so bad for our team loosing the actual game, the way I’m pulling bros down anytim anyway. Makes me very proud of trying hard this week. Again of course if u need me I will play with one hand. But for me and my position that I happen to be playing today and if I continue to play and I cost us the game I will never forgive myself if I cost us this. I actually wrote something earlier, but not the same feeling. Anyway I’m just so upset that we didn’t change during the game to things that could have maybe helped us. You heard Kirby and first thing he talked about was adjusting and changing things. Be players and different sets I just don’t know why we didn’t try to attempt to comeback. So disappointed in so many things today. Ohh well! go all cats I

10. RAGE
    5:37 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

We are just getting whipped today… But I said it before the game you can’t beat good football teams being this conservative or one dimensional like we are

11. mgwolfe
    5:38 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

3 & long and a play with zero % chance of getting yardage needed. Big Bird is calling the plays. LOL embarrassing.

12. CombatMedic_98
    5:39 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

We are only as strong as our weakest LINK: that’s our QB again!

5:43 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Yep still no brain, our Piece of slater troll is our weakest link. Yeah let’s bring in your boyfriend again, he did so well last time.

• BigolBlue
      10:03 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Hes not slater once again. Your peabrain just cant comprehend that not everyone is blue tinted

5:44 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

When did it become the QB’s fault the other team scores 28 points? Just curious.

• henderblue
      5:44 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

He’s not given up any touchdowns Slater.

5:54 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Yeah Bunchy and getting ejected is Wilson’s fault too I suppose?

• Cousins Fake Tooth
      6:01 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

So you admit its the QB’s fault that we only had 3 points until 5 min left in the 3rd correct?

6:03 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

No I admit Fake tooth is about as smart as slater.

• Cousins Fake Tooth
      6:04 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

So you blame defense for allowing 28 points and say its not the QB fault, but you won’t blame the QB for 10 whole points on the board in 4th? I’m sure its not Grans fault either no? You are just butthurt we have bad QB play and don’t want to admit it.

6:05 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

This may be too deep for you Cousin, but this is a team sport. Do you have any concept of what that means? I doubt you do based on your comment.

6:06 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Hey cousin what sport did you play? Building a meth lab?

• CombatMedic_98
      6:14 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Ignore 4everMORON…thinks he has a voice on here…gotta just ignore wannabes trolls and haters

• Cousins Fake Tooth
      6:10 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Football, Basketball and Track at KSU. How about you buddy? You’re fat butt being a couch QB doesn’t count.

6:35 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

I never said the QB doesn’t count, but if you really played any team sport you should know that no one player is responsible for the lack of offense or the defense allowing 31 points. Is that too much for you to understand?

• CombatMedic_98
      6:51 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Moron is speaking again. In FOOTBALL your QB has to be able to run, handoff, and throw. He’s limited KENTUCKY EVERY GAME and there is NO answer for his inability to THROW the ball! He’s held on to the ball when receivers were open for a moment…

6:37 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

*IS NOT Responsible!

• CombatMedic_98
      6:52 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

IDIOT ALERT…TERRY WILSON LOVER…says the defense is the problem! This idiot still thinks he is the best since sliced bread and the dudes a dud QB

6:44 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Slater calling ANYONE a troll is hilarious.

• Blue Bill
      7:17 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

23/29 asshole.

• CATandMONKEY
      7:39 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

226, 23/29.
      QB not the problem.

One would think that after looking so stupid last week that you would lay low, “Combat”.

You just double down and appear, if it is possible- even MORE foolish.
      Congrats.

13. Wade
    5:48 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

No rb 5 wr

14. henderblue
    6:06 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

What happened to this year’s defense? They look like last year’s defense

• CombatMedic_98
      6:15 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

defense has been fine this year…OFFENSE aid the problem…can’t throw!!!

6:36 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Defense was a no show today, offense is not all about throwing.

6:40 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Terry so far is 18/22 for 189 yds, Benny has 73 yds on 20 carries.

• CombatMedic_98
      6:53 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

…and we have no deep threat…are you just stupid and ignorant…

• CombatMedic_98
      6:54 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

8 games in the season and u still don’t see how the defense plays us

• Blue Bill
      7:35 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

9 games in and we’re 7-2 with a great chance to go 10-2 and your ignorant ass is still complaining like a 8 year old girl.

• CATandMONKEY
      7:41 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

As the father of an eight year old girl, I can attest he is significantly worse.