UK season ticket holders can request bowl game tickets

Hello, Kentucky football fans. Now that you’ve gotten your swagger back, now seems like a good time to remind all current season ticket holders that UK is accepting requests for all potential bowl games. Requests may be completed online through your My UK Account.

The deadline to request your tickets is this coming Thursday, Nov. 29, at 4 p.m. Tickets ordered by this deadline (prior to the bowl selection) will be allocated the best seat locations and assigned by the K-Fund priority point system. If tickets remain after the deadline, public ticket sales will begin once the bowl game is announced and tickets will be sold and assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.

So you know, the Citrus Bowl is the most likely scenario by a mile. And if Kentucky can get a lot of pre-requests in for that game, it will only help the Cats’ chances in earning an official Citrus Bowl invitation.

Jump on it, BBN.

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for UK season ticket holders can request bowl game tickets

1. KYFAN4LYFE
    11:24 am November 26, 2018 Permalink

Penn State is likely headed to the Citrus Bowl. I was at the ’99 Outback Bowl when UK lost to Penn State. I’d love some revenge against them, but there’s no way I could make that trip this year.

• satcheluk
      5:04 pm November 26, 2018 Permalink

I was at that game with my Penn St grad ex wife and since I still live in FL, I’ll be at either of the games here if we play. Will drink a second one for you!

2. BBNBRIAN
    11:41 am November 26, 2018 Permalink

The latest projections from ESPN have us in Music City Bowl. Again…..

3. makeitstop
    12:01 pm November 26, 2018 Permalink

The Orlando Sentinel (among others) projects UK v Northwestern in the Citrus. Who do we think has more contacts on the Citrus Bowl Committee? I’m betting local reporters. But worst case, no way would Chris Sullivan’s committee in Tampa pass on the 9-3 Cats and have them fall to the Music City. They’ve been wanting the Cats in Tampa (Outback) for years and just couldn’t make the case. If we can’t pull off a miracle bc of the Knoxville no-show, we’ll be in Florida.

4. ukcamel
    3:23 pm November 26, 2018 Permalink

If requests help us get a better bowl, why not open it up to everyone? You could still give the season ticket holders priority.

5. Cokey_2
    3:23 pm November 26, 2018 Permalink

Has there been anything said at all about the football transfer? I can’t even find any tea leaves about it!

6. jaws2
    5:46 pm November 26, 2018 Permalink

KY will NOT be in the Music bowl; no damn way!