UK notifies season ticket holders of inappropriate elevator incident

It appears there was an inappropriate incident in an elevator at last Saturday’s football game at Kroger Field, according to an e-mail sent to fans in a premium seating area.

“I want to make you aware of a one-time, isolated incident that occurred at the game last weekend,” the e-mail reads. “An elevator operator was subjected to unwanted and inappropriate touching by a male passenger.”

Read the entire e-mail:

Article written by Drew Franklin

19 Comments for UK notifies season ticket holders of inappropriate elevator incident

1. bluecat15
    8:58 pm September 12, 2019 Permalink

Must have been someone that was drinking on the suite level

• Chade Sparrow
      9:47 pm September 12, 2019 Permalink

Or a plebeian who made it on the elevator.

2. dckr
    9:01 pm September 12, 2019 Permalink

They paid for all inclusive

3. WKY Cat
    9:09 pm September 12, 2019 Permalink

Well the atmosphere in the suites that Mitch speaks of must not be very appropriate. But by all means continue to sell alcohol to the rich and not the middle class.

4. b48750
    9:18 pm September 12, 2019 Permalink

They must have been sitting close to the field!

5. JPhelps
    9:29 pm September 12, 2019 Permalink

Nothing to see here. Just rich people being drunks. You asked for this Mitch!

6. BBN1982
    9:45 pm September 12, 2019 Permalink

Trump must of been on the elevator. Grabbing young woman by their juice boxes.

7. Racerr11
    9:59 pm September 12, 2019 Permalink

I’m sure it’s Trump’s fault. Lol

8. BigTimeOwen
    10:08 pm September 12, 2019 Permalink

Jokes aside, I really hope this is the absolute bare minimum they are doing. Whoever that was should 100% be banned and the woman should probably file suit. I’m sure she doesn’t get paid nearly enough to deal with that kind of BS from rich drunks.

• JASUN74
      2:16 am September 13, 2019 Permalink

I agree with you BTO!! There’s no room for this shiiit and I seriously hope the catch Mr grabby hands and let him spend a night in the slammer. Haha. Bunch of idiots acting like they can do whatever they want to because they have a little money. If I saw that I’d put that piece of trash in pile driver! Lol. We need to respect our beautiful women in Kentucky, who are working hard and just trying to pay their bills. I hope she slapped the crap out of him but probably was afraid of losing her job.

Anyway, to all my Big Blue Brothers and Sisters, if we see this going on, speak up and let them know is not going to happen. If they buck up, a nice right cross to the chin will help them see the errors of their ways.

9. mardi.mar
    3:55 am September 13, 2019 Permalink

I’m sure she was nice but not deserving. Dude probably was there with his wife. Shame on him. We got bigger issues like beating Florida. Go Cats!!!

10. Ridge Runner
    4:29 am September 13, 2019 Permalink

Crazy.. I yi yi.

11. Led Weappelin
    5:10 am September 13, 2019 Permalink

It seems to me this email is not enough. This young lady needs a lawyer.

12. TPACAT
    6:54 am September 13, 2019 Permalink

Lotta’ class-warfare here. Sounds like many learned well from Obama and Bernie…

13. UK_fac_boi
    9:01 am September 13, 2019 Permalink

Alcohol is a poison from Satan.

14. Elvis Is Alive
    10:50 am September 13, 2019 Permalink

Ban alcohol in the suites Mitch or allow it everywhere. Stop the Caste system BS

15. channell
    11:42 am September 13, 2019 Permalink

The entire stadium should have zero tolerance for drinking regardless where you sit. Nothing good has ever come from drinking.

16. Megan
    12:07 pm September 13, 2019 Permalink

No one said the elevator operator was a woman. Not Drew, not the email. The passenger was identified as male, but the sex of the elevator operator was kept hidden.

And no one said the passenger had been drinking. To be clear, guys don’t need alcohol to sexually assault someone. So stop pretending it must be the fault of alcohol. The fault lies with the male passenger regardless.

This is not an amusing story. And it speaks volumes about those KSR fans who immediately make a joke of it.