UK Fan of the Day Wants the Latest Bowl Projections

Kentucky is officially bowl eligible after beating Vanderbilt, and in turn, it’s time to review the latest projections on where the Cats will play this postseason. As has been the trend the past few weeks, most of the national media has Kentucky in Florida for a New Year’s Day Bowl.

ESPN: Outback Bowl vs. Purdue or Citrus Bowl vs. Iowa

Brett McMurphy: Citrus Bowl vs. Wisconsin

CBS Sports: Peach Bowl vs. Texas

The Sporting News: Citrus Bowl vs. Iowa

Sports Illustrated: Outback Bowl vs. Michigan State

SB Nation: Citrus Bowl vs. Penn State

247 Sports: Citrus Bowl vs. Wisconsin

In case you’re curious, Camping World Stadium in Orlando is only 15 miles from Walt Disney World. Or, if you’d rather celebrate with butterbeer, nine miles from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

[mobile_ad]

9 Comments for UK Fan of the Day Wants the Latest Bowl Projections

1. dylangeorge7988
    4:12 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

Peach Bowl, Citrus Bowl, Outback Bowl

Pull the QB! Fire the coaches!

2. ukcats1776.90
    6:01 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

just heard matt Jones say people say he hates America on the podcast and that it isn’t true. matt Jones is a big leftist who doesnt hateAmerica – he just hates when America does well because of republicans. he “loves” Americans when things go bad while republicans are in control. he hates the idea of America which is why he is a democrat and wants to move away from traditional american values….

• BluKudzu
      4:04 am October 23, 2018 Permalink

Another member of the Racist Nationalist party that gargle with asz water from Mitch and Trump.
      Go back to your basement, and this time, tighten the buckle on your tin foil hat.

3. Shively1978
    6:37 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

And people are upset because we lost one game. Even if we do loose to Missouri or and Georgia a 9 or 10 win season is amazing for us.

• JASUN74
      11:18 pm October 22, 2018 Permalink

I don’t understand why people think everyone is mad!! NO one is made about being 6-1. We are upset that we could have and should have won that game. And we should have beat Vandy by 21 points! I can’t speak for everyone but for me, I’m proud of our team but when you have a once in a generation team, you just want them to succeed and to preform to their fullest potential. For most of the season they have done that and it’s not really the teams fault the last couple weeks. Winning is hard and it’s something you have to learn overtime. Gran has been a winner and knows how but he either doesn’t have faith in his quarterback, or is scared to lose. As a play caller in the SEC you CANNOT be afraid to loss. You have to crush your opponent. WE have one of best Defense in the country and it’s time to give them some help. And why should we be happy about losing any games????? Why? I don’t like to lose and don’t want to lose. We have a good enough team with great players that play to win and deserve to win. Why should we be happy with a lose? It don’t mean we hate the players or coaches. I want to be a top four team every year from now on! We have just as much right as any other fan base to want to be great. I’m sorry Shively , I’m not really just saying this to you but to everyone who comments about people being upset or mad or whatever. We’re not mad, we’re excited and we expect to compete with anyone now. Stoops is making a big lot of money to get this team ready for war and he’s done a great job and has earned every dime. Sometimes you have to make changes in football. Kickers, Quarterbacks, play calling are a few things that haven’t been good this year and the great teams make adjustments when needed. Stoops has been hesitant and sticks with HIS guys longer that most coaches do so hopefully those things work out because he has to put the team before one or two players. Again we’re not mad, we just feel like we’re better than what has been shown on the field lately. If we play the rest of this season and they give ? and come up short then I will still be proud of them but I’ll never be satisfied until we win the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP and nither should you. Again Shively this comment isn’t just towards you. I guess I had a little bit to say and just let it out. Lol. Thank you

4. hitman72
    8:08 am October 23, 2018 Permalink

I think now the worst case scenario Bowl wise is the Outback Bowl. I see us at least finishing 9-3 which should be good enough to get us there.