UK at Alabama will kick off at 7 p.m. on October 1

bryant-denny-stadium-night

Game times for Week 5 were just announced and Kentucky’s game at #1 Alabama on October 1 will kick off at 7 p.m. on ESPN. Taking on the defending national champions at night in primetime on the Worldwide Leader? Gulp.

Here are the rest of the SEC game times for October 1:

Tuscaloosa under the lights?

10 Comments for UK at Alabama will kick off at 7 p.m. on October 1

1. BCO
    11:44 am September 19, 2016 Permalink

Thank God Saban will show a little more mercy on us than Petrino will. Maybe Bama will put their third string in once they get up about 5 TDs on us.

The Louisville game may be 85-7. I dread it. Im not gonna lie, seeing Louisville be this good at football while we are mired in misery makes me want to puke. They just demolished the second ranked team in the country with recruits that we supposedly have beat them out of the last 3-4 years.

I hate Petrino as much as the next person…but good God did we royally screw up not hiring him. Honestly, we have no room to be on our high horse and say “Im glad we didnt hire him as least our coach is ethical blah blah…” You know who that sounds like? Louisville basketball fans. Pathetic.

I want a winner. I’m tired of the excuses…we’ve ran out them. Whats worse than watching our team suck so bad is knowing the talent we have on it. Brand new facilities, renovated stadium….lipstick on a pig. The only excuse now is coaching.

And for our AD to be so STUPID to construct a contract that basically binds us to sub-mediocrity for the next couple of years…he needs to be shown the door as well. I know he’s done a great job making other sports better but guess what…no one gives a crap about women’s water polo. Football and basketball are the priority because they make the money because those are what the vast majority care about.

Sorry, just venting. Im not gonna lie, Im jealous as hell of Louisville and although I was probably one of the ones that was against hiring Petrino at the time….me and a lot of others are eating those words now.

• Tell us how you REALLY feel! 🙂

• RealCatsFan
      2:05 pm September 19, 2016 Permalink

“Honestly, we have no room to be on our high horse and say “Im glad we didnt hire him as least our coach is ethical blah blah…” You know who that sounds like? Louisville basketball fans. Pathetic.”

No, Louisville fans say stuff like “So who cares if the guy cheats on his wife and exposes the university to bad publicity, public embarrassment, and potential legal action, as long as we win some games, I don’t care.”

Same type of character as the guy who says, “So what if I cheat on my taxes, it’s my money and the government has no right to it.”

I hate where UK’s football season is right now too, and yes, it sucks to see Louisville getting all the positive attention right now. But just like the sun coming up, you can count on Louisville being mired in another humiliating scandal. It’s just a matter of time. Remember when their basketball program was flying high after winning the title in 2013? Didn’t take long for them to get in another sex scandal, did it? How long to you think Bobby will be able to keep it in his pants, now that he is on top and brimming with hubris again?

2. JamesWorleyIII
    11:50 am September 19, 2016 Permalink

I am cracking up over the GIF, MTT…

3. Howdy Doody
    12:27 pm September 19, 2016 Permalink

‘Bama may call off the dogs at 70 points. Petrino will go to 90 and not blink an eye. After all Matts trash talk who can blame him. I don’t need a saint, I need a football coach. ‘bama and Lousyville will not be passing out 15,000 free seats….

• RealCatsFan
      2:07 pm September 19, 2016 Permalink

Petrino is going to get bit in the ass if he leaves Jackson in to run up the score in one of these games and he ends up getting hurt.

4. CatsFan4Life
    1:09 pm September 19, 2016 Permalink

I’ll be there. It should be a blast right up until kickoff.

5. Bozferatu
    1:20 pm September 19, 2016 Permalink

I’m calling it now… Upset of the century! UK 42 Bama 35! Yeah, so what if I’m day drunk at work, it’s football season.

6. secrick
    1:49 pm September 19, 2016 Permalink

If Joker didn’t love Ky so much you know he would be laughing his butt off.

7. BlueGrassBrass
    7:16 pm September 19, 2016 Permalink

Last I checked.. had UK squeezed one stop on SMiss… UK would have been 2-1 going into the USC game.. USC is beatable. If the Defense can find its mojo we wind up 2-2.. going to Bama.. respectable. You candy asses have no grit… Some of you so called UK fans need to shut your pie holes. These guys are working hard to get better. One week at a time folks. It will get better.