There is a long line for “Kash” tickets in Paintsville

UK’s pop-up ticket shop just opened up outside the Walmart in Paintsville to a long line of eager fans. Many of those fans were lined up hours before the 4 p.m. start time to ensure they’re able to purchase the special $10 tickets to Saturday’s game against Mississippi State.

It’s a genius idea by the folks at UK to put butts in the seats, and by the look of the early turnout today, a lot of those empty seats are going to get filled by the good people of Eastern Kentucky. UK took 3,000 tickets to Paintsville.

Here’s another photo from the scene:

DWells5858

And a video by Jason Kinner:

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Drew Franklin

14 Comments for There is a long line for “Kash” tickets in Paintsville

1. east-ky-boy
    4:12 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

My wife is a teacher so we got ours using the teacher promotion

2. UKFootballYall
    4:19 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

I say bring every unsold ticket out there and let ‘em rip! Let’s fill Commonwealth and shove a cowbell up their [email protected]@es!

3. kykats
    4:41 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

GOCATS!!!

4. dcforuk
    5:06 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

HELP! I have been a bad dad and never have purchased Junior Wildcat Club memberships. What better time than game week of the Stripe Out game. I purchased for my 7th and 8th grader last night. I have been emailed that tickets MAY be distributed electronically 2 days prior. Can any JR. Wildcat Club folks confirm for me? Looking FW to it but would feel more comfortable with tix IN my possession. Thanks!

5. BLUEVADER
    5:46 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

Other In State current UK players should do that. Switch it from town to town or County to County depending on game etc… Could Have Drake Jackson do it one week, Have Robinson do it, Etc.. So fourth etc . I bet seats would get filled Everytime. Talk about another cool recruiting TooL for the In State kids.

6. original slappy
    5:53 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

Does anyone know Kroger’s policy on bringing outside food into the stadium? I’m not bringing in a whole pizza or anything but my wife is pregnant and gets queazy if she’s not eating something every couple of hours. Just want to bring in a couple of granola bars

• playmorezeppelin
      6:16 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

You can sneak your flask, er … I mean, “granola bars” in your boot and they’ll never know.

• bailey000
      6:34 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

If u don’t have a bag they’re not checking pockets too hard

7. JoeWalsh
    7:36 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

If that many people would show up to help clean up that town, wow! In ten years it will look like Hazard, if not worse.

8. My Dixie Wrecked
    10:05 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

Does Kroger field make you wear shoes to get in?

• MadHatter
      8:19 am September 21, 2018 Permalink

Don’t quit your day job..if you have one

9. friendsofcoal
    11:25 pm September 20, 2018 Permalink

Eastern KY and coal built Lexington…sorry folks!