The SEC Nation Crew Doesn’t Believe in Kentucky

The Big Blue Nation gave SEC Nation their most electric atmosphere ever.  Paul Finebaum loved the energy from the crowd, but it wasn’t enough for him, or Tim Tebow, to predict a Kentucky victory.  Marcus Spears is the only one drinking the blue Kool-Aid.  The KSBar crowd erupted when Spears made his selection.

The SEC Nation broadcast also included a five-minute discussion with Tim Tebow and Benny Snell, and Marcus Spears with Josh Allen.

If you were too busy tailgating to watch the pregame show, here are a few more clips from SEC Nation’s stop in Lexington.

For more from the SEC Nation set, check out what Dr. Mike captured with his camera.

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

8 Comments for The SEC Nation Crew Doesn’t Believe in Kentucky

1. RAGE
    12:18 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

I mean I am a Kentucky Fan to the core but honestly this doesn’t shock me or upset me…. I mean if I had to pick a winner my heart wants to say U.K. but my head says UGA will be to much of a hurdle for us to overcome…. I think it won’t be a blowout because UGA don’t try to hang fifty on anybody and our defense has proven it is good…. But the defense will need help by the offense so they ain’t on the field too long

• RAGE
      12:21 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

And Kentucky won’t be able to win this game with a 1 dimensional offensive attack… To keep UGA honest we will have to at least show the ability to throw the ball down the field to keep them from stacking the box

• CombatMedic_98
      12:43 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Well…some people are just more committed than others!!!!

2. michaelb
    12:38 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

1 score first
    2 let benny go
    3 air tight d
    Do all those & we might have a win. I think our guys get up for this one 21-17 cats

3. USMC5150
    12:47 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Who gives a damn about Tebow anyway

4. UKfanman01
    12:50 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

UK 27 UGA 10
    UK’s defense will prove too strong for UGA offence. Fromm wont have a lot of throwing success and UGA will have sub par ground attacks.
    Terry Wilson will move the ball and end with 1 int. 23-29 passing. Benny Snell 137 yards 2 TD’s. Conrad, Richardson, and Bowden will make a few plays to add to the stat box.
    After the game everyone across the nation will pick Tenn to beat UK

5. ScottGreene22
    1:38 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

Georgia has 2 starting DL out today and a DB it’s setting up perfect to run the ball and ball control. KY wins this game.

6. KYFAN4LYFE
    1:58 pm November 3, 2018 Permalink

If you watched the UK BB game last night, you already knew Spears was picking UK.