The Matt Jones Podcast: E09 Justin Rowland

matt-jones-podcast

With one week till National Signing Day, Justin Rowland of Cats Illustrated is here to talk about the future of Kentucky football.  All the while, he dropped some knowledge bombs on some of what has happened behind the scenes that caused strife inside the Kentucky football locker room.

—  Who Kentucky could add, or lose, before National Signing Day.

—  What has gone wrong with the Kentucky offense?

—  What caused the perceived divide inside the locker room last year.

—  Why the Class of 2016 is Stoops’ Best Class.

You can still listen by subscribing to “Kentucky Sports Radio” but they won’t be on the feed much longer.  Make sure you subscribe to “The Matt Jones Podcast” on iTunes.  It takes some time for each episode to fill the feed, but if you are subscribed, it will not be a problem.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

9 Comments for The Matt Jones Podcast: E09 Justin Rowland

1. JC3
    4:04 pm January 27, 2016 Permalink

Nick, I do not see Matt’s new football (E09) on there or listed?

2. BIG BLUE FAN
    4:19 pm January 27, 2016 Permalink

Maybe I am wrong, however when it is put up that the The Matt Jones Podcast is out, naturally you think…I can sign into Itunes and it should be there. This is not the case nor is the first time it has happened. E08 came out something like 830 & it was between 11-11:25 before available…don’t understand. Thought you like to know but be nice to have a response as well of why..either don’t bother me…not my problem..not are logging in right….there is a hiccup we’ll take care of it…system flawed…who ever reads this anyway

• UK Big Board Update
      5:09 pm January 27, 2016 Permalink

Its up for me. And it always does show up.

“You can still listen by subscribing to “Kentucky Sports Radio” but they won’t be on the feed much longer. Make sure you subscribe to “The Matt Jones Podcast” on iTunes. It takes some time for each episode to fill the feed, but if you are subscribed, it will not be a problem.”

• BIG BLUE FAN
      5:41 pm January 27, 2016 Permalink

Thanks for your help…it showed up about 10 min ago…am subscribe to MJ Podcast..just seems it takes forever at times…but more then that…thanks for taking the time to help….

• UK Big Board Update
      10:05 pm January 27, 2016 Permalink

No problem, man. 😉

3. inside info2
    4:35 pm January 27, 2016 Permalink

I can’t listen to this, so can someone summarize what the locker room divide was? Thanks!

• UK Big Board Update
      5:08 pm January 27, 2016 Permalink

LOL!!!

4. Bradleycorn
    5:10 pm January 27, 2016 Permalink

If you:

A.) Are on android or don’t otherwise use iTunes and the terrible “podcasts” app on iPhone

– OR –

B.) Don’t want to wait several hours for new episodes to show up in iTunes

Then you can subscribe to the podcast using it’s direct feed URL:

5. monsoon513
    9:13 pm January 27, 2016 Permalink

Not sure how you listen to these podcasts. If I clink on the direct feed link I get a bunch of code. I don’t see where or how to get them. Seems to me if you want people to listen to them you would make it easy to get to.