The Cats are on their way to Athens

And I think the most important question here is whether Patrick Towles cut his hair or is wearing it in a man bun.

Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 1.36.31 PM
Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 1.36.41 PMScreen Shot 2015-11-06 at 1.36.45 PM

18 Comments for The Cats are on their way to Athens

1. Rajonrondo9
    3:02 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

I believe that is a haircut! Doesn’t even look like him lol.

2. UKnowMe
    3:04 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

Since his hair looks pulled back I am going with Man-Bun. Probably trying to keep it out of his eyes as he is running for his life after the snap because of the zero protection he has been getting.

• seniorcat9
      3:09 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

Does it make you feel better to spout negativity behind a computer screen? It’s a shame our fans can’t just be patient and support the team. Stoops inherited a program in complete shambles, it will take a few more years before they are ready.

• UKnowMe
      3:36 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

Negative or not you can not tell me line has played well this season. People keep wanting more from Conrad but without him staying in an blocking on most pass plays Patrick would not be upright at the end of the games. I am not down on the team as a whole and i think we are right on schedule with were the program is going with a couple of more wins. I have been going to games since 85 and a season ticket holder since 2002 so I believe I am aloud to state an opinion.

• UKnowMe
      3:37 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

*allowed

• cats paw
      6:12 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

A simple Review of the last 10 years of this program is a perfect example of exactly what all your POSITIVE support has accomplished! Just continue with the low expectations and “wait till next year” B/S and you will be back on here in 5 years regurgitating the same ole story…

• UK Big Board Update
      7:20 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

Haha. Good to see cats paw forced to use his real name again, and not post anonymously as a troll.

3. Catsby80
    3:06 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

Going with hair cut… Good luck to the guys.. Hopefully they find a way to keep it close in the 4th quarter and sneak out a W! Go Cats!

4. UKfansNKY
    3:19 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

SENIORCAT9…………THANK YOU I totally agree the negativity just shows they are bandwagon fans and we don’t need them!! If you are a TRUE BLUE KY FAN you support your Team 100% win or lose.

GO CATS and to answer your question it looks like he got it cut. GO CATS!!!

5. AirForceOne
    3:21 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

Definately a man bun…you can see how it is pulled back. I think it’s time for the flo to go. He always seems too preoccupied with it.

6. Booby Petrino
    3:22 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

I’m going with man bun as well

7. secrick
    3:32 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

Haircut and that means no more losses this season, Thanks Patrick and GO BIG BLUE

8. symphonist41169
    3:35 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

Maybe the “most important” question should be about the team’s preparation and mental attitude heading to Athens, NOT Flowboy’s hair…

9. Chad
    3:46 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

Unfortunately, I would say that it is a man bun. I hope with a all that is in me that it is not.

10. Jtown Cat
    4:05 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

YAWN… Off to Athens for another tail whoopin’

11. JKyle
    4:34 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

If its a haircut, good he didn’t get it cut on game day, Now if Coach Stoops can eat his breakfast oatmeal without raisins we can get a win.

12. 25OR624
    4:52 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

The Power of Positive Thinking:

13. AmandaLou
    8:35 pm November 6, 2015 Permalink

It looks like it is just pulled back out of his face going from how the front and sides look. I hope the flow is still there he does have beautiful hair.