It’s been quite a weekend for Bud Dupree, who was drafted 22nd by the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday night. Dupree made his first trip ever to Pittsburgh this weekend, and a Steelers camera crew followed him around as he took a tour of the city. You can see the entire video on Steelers.com (they are Team No Embed), but here are my five favorite parts:
1. It’s May 4th, so MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU, especially if you’re seen that joke a million times this morning. The most random part of the video is when someone gives Bud a painting of Yoda:
2. This woman who was out of breath after running to see Dupree, whom she called “the Steelers’ future”:
“You gonna take a very nice picture for me!”
3. Bud holding a lobster, because nothing says Pittsburgh like lobster?
4. This sandwich, which the folks at Primanti Bros. made Bud make:
I don’t know about that sandwich (is that sauerkraut? Fries on a sandwich?), but the lady who makes it with Dupree seems awesome.
5. Bud surrounded by a large group of children, only half of which seem to know the Steelers fight song:
I don’t know if that kid in the gray shirt even knows where he is right now.
Enjoy yourself, Bud.