The wait is over football fans.
It took Freddie and I quite awhile to figure out how to access our fancy jump drive with preseason media guides from every team in the conference. Once we found our way inside, we unlocked the first mystery of the season. Here is how the depth chart looks heading into fall camp.
Freddie’s Instant Analysis
- The post Spring Depth Chart is written in pencil. Save the Sharpie for the last week in August. I’m projecting several changes.
- Tymere Dubose at second team nose tackle; is this projection of Dubose’s development or first impression of Naquez Pringle?
- UK’s middle linebackers have combined one career tackle in a Wildcat uniform.
- Blake McClain is listed as the starting free safety and Nickel. Cats are deep and talented in the secondary.
- The only certain starter on the offensive line is Jon Toth. The depth chart on the offensive line could look totally different 40 days from now.
- Fall camp is critical for Blake Bone to remain relevant in the depth chart.
- Eddie Gran will have a full contingency of SEC-skilled tight ends.
- Bunchy Stallings had a heck of a Spring.
- This depth chart is the most talented Mark Stoops has had in four years.