Tennessee 52, Kentucky 21 (Box Score)

tenn-box

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Tennessee 52, Kentucky 21 (Box Score)

1. Mark Stupes
    11:11 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

I need a raise!

2. GatorCat
    11:16 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

Basketball season has begun. Anything else need to be said?

3. Cousins Fake Tooth
    11:19 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

Seriously. Bench Towel’s already. He is the leader of the team. He is not getting any better than he is now. When my supervisor does a bad job, he gets fired and replaced.

4. Reality
    11:20 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

Towles is a towel. But putting Barker in won’t help. We will still get 6 wins and a bowl bid. That’s what matters. We do that and all this is forgotten. Hell, we could finish with 3 straight wins and a 7 win season. Vandy and Cards are both very winable.

• The Rest of the story
      11:30 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

You my friend are a real dreamer. Cats MAY beat Charlotte but will get pounded by the rest of the schedule. This team is toast and if you and all the other blue kool-aid drinkers keep thinking otherwise then that is on you. Stoops has set his mark as yet another head coaching flop for the UK football program. What a shameful performance by a coaching staff in training.

5. James
    11:22 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

The fact that our backup QBs didnt get in the game is an embarrassment. I could care less that Stoops sticks with Towles, I dont agree but oh well. Down 30 points with no hope, your back ups should see some action. And didnt we hear we would see more of King this week?

6. UK Fan
    11:33 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

We need to give Barker a shot

7. Tommycatsfan
    11:41 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

Worst coached team in Division 1 and worst play calling on both sides of ball since… Well… The Miss State game. Anybody else see a trend here or is everyone still too busy wanking each other off about how great our improvement has been in football? Looks pretty much same to me.

8. OldKYShark
    11:49 pm October 31, 2015 Permalink

First you bunch of dumbasses would know Barker was injured and “unavailable” if your heads weren’t up your asses. Second, if you think QB is are only issue you aren’t paying attention. Our O line is god awful. The play calling remains predictable, and Stoops should’ve hired a Special Teams Coach in hindsight. But I am tired of hearing the Barker shit. He looked like hot garbage last week too, but who wouldn’t our O-line blows. STFU and go watch basketball. And don’t crawl back to football when this team finishes 7 – 5