Our old pal Stewart Mandel is back with another prediction Kentucky fans will like. A few weeks back, Mandel predicted the Cats to go 7-5, and followed that up this week by picking the Cats to go to the Music City Bowl in his preseason bowl projections. Mandel has Kentucky facing Nebraska on December 30th in Nashville, in what will be dubbed the “Vince Marrow Bowl” if it happens.
Here are his picks for the rest of the SEC:
- Cotton Bowl: Texas A&M vs. TCU
- Orange Bowl: Ohio State vs. Auburn
- Sugar Bowl: Alabama vs. Baylor
- Independence Bowl: UNC vs. Mississippi State
- Texas Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Texas Tech
- Belk Bowl: Arkansas vs. Georgia Tech
- Outback Bowl: Minnesota vs. Georgia
- Citrus Bowl: Tennessee vs. Penn State
- TaxSlayer Bowl: LSU vs. Louisville
- Liberty Bowl: Missouri vs. Texas
Take it with a grain of salt, but the BBN in Nashville for New Year’s? I obviously like it.
Check out the rest at FoxSports.com.