Set Your DVRs for Some Kentucky Football Nostalgia

oct13th

Four of your favorite, historic Kentucky football wins of the past decade are going to be airing on the SEC Network on August 21.

Yes, that’s a long time from now, but you need to be prepared.

2007 Kentucky 43 – LSU  37

1 am

2010 Kentucky 31 – South Carolina  28

3 am

2009 Kentucky  34 – Georgia  27

5:30 am

2007 Kentucky  40 – Louisville  34

12 pm

Gear up for football and soak up these great moments just before the season kicks off (in glorious HD).

Article written by Brennan English

Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. @BrennanKSR

7 Comments for Set Your DVRs for Some Kentucky Football Nostalgia

1. scorpiocard
    9:58 pm July 26, 2014 Permalink

The sum total of big football wins for uk the last decade no doubt.

• dsparklender
      9:17 am July 27, 2014 Permalink

yea the LSU game would trump anything your slumdog Tards have done though,including the Sugar win over a reeling, heading toward a losing season(the following year) Muschamp coached Gator squad though

• Tom
      10:49 am July 27, 2014 Permalink

Where they taping games the last time we beat Florida?
      Let’s talk a lot of trash about Florida,
      Last year, one of the worst seaons in Gator history, they won as many games as we did in the last two.

• Just to clarify..
      11:16 am July 27, 2014 Permalink

You are talking about the nationally #3 ranked Florida gators that the Cardinals beat in the sugar bowl right? I’m now card sympathizer… but to discredit their obvious achievement is just asinine..

2. Surprised
    11:59 pm July 26, 2014 Permalink

Where is that Tennessee game in the lineup? Broke 26 years of misery!

3. Andrew
    12:44 am July 27, 2014 Permalink

The LSU and Louisville games still give me chills… Always a sense of nostalgia considering I was with my grandfather and I was a kid at the time. Hope Stoops and co can bring some wins like this

4. Truth
    3:00 pm July 27, 2014 Permalink

Tom:
    I’ve been following your posts for a bit. You seem like a bitter old turd. Seriously, hang out on the basketball threads so you can associate yourself with a “winner”–as to make yourself feel better about yourself. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were Smokeypole.