Randall Cobb with the game winning TD in his return

It didn’t take Randall Cobb long to make his impact felt on his return to the Green Bay Packers. After suffering a broken leg earlier this season, Cobb returned for the first time in 10 games. With their backs against the wall, Aaron Rodgers connected to find Randall Cobb for the game winning touchdown in the final few minutes of the game to snatch the victory from the Chicago Bears. The comeback win means that the Packers will make the playoffs.

Cobb finished the game with two TDs.

Randall. Freaking. Cobb.

Article written by Ally Tucker

I once successfully requested "The Wobble" to be played 6 times at one wedding.

15 Comments for Randall Cobb with the game winning TD in his return

1. Mt. Washington Larry
    7:40 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

A great way to come back, good game Randall

2. Randall'sMom
    7:46 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

“…a few minutes left?” Try,with 35 seconds left. Think Joker now realizes my son is a WINNER!

3. Come on
    7:48 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

The man just knows how

4. 2mites
    7:58 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

It only makes you wonder what he could have done at UK under Stoops or anyone but that dumb ass Joker.

5. BigMikeInTheWood
    8:14 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

As a Kentucky sports fan and a Bears fan I both love and hate this.

Congrats to Cobb! Ughhhh.

6. Tej
    8:24 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

Randall Cobb works hard at what he does and deserves the accolades he gets. UK fans are proud of this Cat.

7. Gap Tooth Danny
    8:54 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

Yet another chapter in the LEGEND OF RANDALL COBB!

8. Bubba
    9:14 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

Now only if UK could score a TD, maybe we could all feel better about ourselves. In the meantime, we’ll just have to transfer our success to someone who hadn’t played here for years.

• Bubba
      11:34 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

My name is Bubba. I don’t have much of a life so I go to the website of a team I hate and write ignorant things just to get a rise out of people. That makes me a really lousy human being but I am ok with that. I am a hater. I just love to hate. It makes me happy to hate. As you can tell, I have no social skills and seldom if ever have a date. I just sit at home and try to think up things to say that will irritate people who are just trying to enjoy their team. Do you think I have mental problems for thinking this way?

9. Daniel
    9:19 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

It was Awesome… great comeback for my favorite football player

10. UK No K
    9:22 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

Hey world. Cobb used to play for UK! If you know that, maybe you won’t think we suck as bad as we do.

11. Mc
    9:43 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

Congratulation Randall. I bet Cobb would love to bitch slap the ignorant UK fans who continue to critize Joker though. Grow up people and have class.

12. Dr, Wildcat
    10:51 pm December 29, 2013 Permalink

Cobb played a single season under Joker, and did awfully well for himself too. Pretty sure he led the country in all purpose yards and broke the UK career touchdowns mark. Don’t see how Joker “held him back”…

13. Rick in TX
    8:55 am December 30, 2013 Permalink

Randall had exactly 2 catches in the game and both were TDs.

Also, on the last pass, he signaled to Aaron as he passed the man “covering” him. Randall knew the guy stopped at the first down stick and knew he had the TD after he ran the first 8 yards of his route!

Fantastic!!

• rickshelton
      11:25 am December 30, 2013 Permalink

I was stunned to see Cobb in on the field. Didn’t realize he was ready to play. Was Cobb in for more than the those two plays? Is it possible that he was in for only two plays, was thrown the ball each time and caught two touchdowns? That would be amazing. He is a great person, great athlete, and great teammate.