People are (Finally) Picking a Kentucky Win

The College Gameday crew has changed their tune.

In Kentucky’s first two marquee match-ups against Florida and Mississippi State, the pickers unanimously and incorrectly predicted a Kentucky loss.  This week the Wildcats don’t have quite as much motivation from the Gameday crew.  The celebrity picker, Penn State alum Keegan-Michael Key, and David Pollack were the only people who picked a Kentucky loss.

Instead of hating on the Cats, Desmond Howard was singing, “B-B-B-B-Benny and the Cats.”  It was much of the same on the SEC Network.  Everybody on SEC Nation is behind the Big Blue.

The question now is, how will Kentucky handle being the Big Dog?  The Cats have used slights from the national media to give them an edge.  We’ll find out tonight if they’ve still got it when the Cats kickoff against the Cocks under the Kroger Field lights at 7:30.

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

17 Comments for People are (Finally) Picking a Kentucky Win

1. Alleykat16
    12:21 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

Yea there’s still a couple who don’t believe in us, but that’s ok even a slow clock is right twice a day. GO BIG BLUE!

2. BigBlueSkyDog
    12:24 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

No good. I liked it better when they all lined up against us.

• runningunnin.454
      2:39 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

Does Kirk’s kid get a vote? Probably do better than the grown-ups last week.

3. Bigsmooth88
    12:26 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

To Pollack’s credit, he said he was taking Carolina, because that’s what UK wanted for motivation.

4. cheekdaddy
    12:29 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

I wonder how Damien Harris feels about his picking of Alabama over Kentucky now. Benny is 1st in SEC in rush yards with 540 and 7 TDS. Harris has 230 yards (15th in SEC) and has 1 TD. Not to mention Benny’s in Heisman conversation while Harris is not. I bet he’s kicking himself!

• cats646
      12:32 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

Damien who??

• CatsfaninFL
      12:37 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

Yah then he looks at those multiple national championship rings and feels better about himself.

I’m not saying I didn’t want him, but you can never slight a kid for going to Bama if he has the chance… same for us in bball.

• cheekdaddy
      12:43 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

I bet he’s not having much fun this year though. Alabama has seeming forgotten about him. He’s probably thinking he should’ve left last year. I doubt this year helps his NFL prospects?

• BigBlueSkyDog
      12:45 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

Not bitter toward Harris. He’s doing well and so are we. Hope we see him in Atlanta.

• yitbos93640
      1:00 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

Yeah….I’m totally sure he regrets that decision….It would have been great for UK to get him, but I’m happy with Benny. As others have said, you can’t blame a kid going to Bama for football. Now….if he had chosen UL….different story.

5. ukwildcat1991
    12:44 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

I don’t need their opinions of the team to make us feel good. The BBN knows we will win tonight. GO CATS!

• notFromhere
      6:54 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

Better off not reading/seeing them and just back the Cats and enjoy the season for what is. Rain or shine win or lose

6. cheekdaddy
    12:47 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

I still think we’re better than they’re giving us credit for. I believe UK is a top 10 team . They can’t guard us. So excited!

7. cheekdaddy
    12:49 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

I sincerely believe we are top 10 in every position on offense and defense other than QB and the potential there is scary!

• angscot1
      1:21 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

I love UK and I’ve had a sip of the Cool aid and it tastes real good but I’m not going to finish my cup just yet. We’ve seen this before so I’m being careful not to down my cup in just one sitting.

8. michaelb
    2:56 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

Koolaid is made for drinkin yum

9. notFromhere
    6:52 pm September 29, 2018 Permalink

Still a dog in Vegas. Only a bad game away from everyone bailing