No Lexington, that’s not a Tornado Siren…

Cue the Sirens!!! The Air Raid is back!

Article written by Kory Henry

"We will kick, pass, and run, til the battle is won!" Bleeding blue since 1990. @KoryHenryKSR

16 Comments for No Lexington, that’s not a Tornado Siren…

1. whhaat
    11:06 am August 9, 2014 Permalink

Lol the air raid was never there?

• Whhoo
      1:33 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

If you’re going to troll you should probably do your homework. It’s back as in it was here before under Hal Mumme and Mike Leach and it’s back as in this season it will officially be rolled out under Stoops and Brown. The reference had NOTHING to do with last season.

2. Did somebody say?
    11:33 am August 9, 2014 Permalink

Back to back 2-10 seasons, almost 1000 days without and in conference win, a loss for the last 6 In state games we have played…. But yea, stadium reduction and air raid sirens… Oh yea! And best parking in the SEC

• GP
      11:42 am August 9, 2014 Permalink

I wish I could write whatever I wanted in these comments, because f#ck you.

• I did say that
      11:56 am August 9, 2014 Permalink

Yeah, I know.
      Long time for the direction change of this program, I am disappointed in the current state of the program as well. Hopefully this year may show a difference than the past. It should, given the fact Sttops has had time to get some players and get his program in place.

This is a year he will need to show significant improvement, otherwise it will be back to recruiting against OVC and MAC teams. Again.

Initial momentum only lasts so long, there has to be results to carry this forward. I am hoping this year will begin that process.

Go cats, pulling for the victories, hoping for the best.

• Drummerhoff
      12:07 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Yeah somebody, I know. All that’s coming to an end and it’s driving you crazy. Go back to sucking Petrino’s nuts.

• Bahahahahaha
      12:15 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Coming to an end?! Hahaha… You are funny.. This will be yet another 2-10 season and stupid stoops will be kicked to the curb like the last ones were. UK will always be the little B!tch in the SEC. And I’m no Louisville fan, but I’d gladly suck on the nuts of the 9th best coach in the country according to Sports Illustrated.. I just wish it was on my terms.. uK seriously should have pursued him why we had the chance, now we are stuck with an unproven hobbit. But ya know… Things are looking up xD

• Hmm
      1:00 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Did you just say you’d gladly suck petrino’s nuts??

3. NeverGotOffTheGround
    12:28 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

That bomber was shot down in flames last year. This year we have a bomber taped together with crazy fan glue. 3-9 at BEST. Matt, stop blowing smoke up the fans ***.

• Rock Lobster
      1:42 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Are you under the mistaken impression that UK ran the Air Raid last year? Do you seriously not expect it to improve with another year of recruiting and a quarterback (pick any of them) much more suited to the system? If so I’d say you don’t really know much about football. No one is saying this team is a bunch of world beaters or that the record will be drastically improved. People are accurately saying, however, that the team should be much more competitive. This clearly isn’t a case of Jones blowing smoke. It’s a case of you pissing in everyone’s Cheerios.

4. There there
    12:39 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

be a good little troll and run along. Your welfare mom has your cookies ready….if she finally put her crack pipe down.

5. Truth
    1:44 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Again, MODS..please collect IPs and ban these trolls.

6. hersheyisabear
    2:31 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

After hearing from the coaches I am not feeling so confident in our QB situation. They just need to go ahead and pick one.

7. methefan
    4:10 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

Just “LOVE THAT SOUND”!!!! Finally means to me that we are coming back!!!!! AIR RAID!!! Never thought I would hear that again—JUST AWESOME BABY!!!!

8. Truth
    8:48 pm August 9, 2014 Permalink

No offense to those in Disaster and Emergency Management…..I think in a real tornado, the stadium speakers would be the best siren source.

9. CatsBalls
    4:04 pm August 10, 2014 Permalink

People generally hear air raid sirens when their home is under attack. Very fitting for UK football.